At war with:
Enslaved and corrupted version of other races
Baxx, Hand of Oryx
- "The process is simple: an aperture opens, like a jaw, and swallows a living thing. It passes into — another place. Later, it returns. What returns is... I try to use the word ‘shadow’ but Eris hisses at me [...] insists that these Taken are more real, somehow. She uses words like inhabited, exalted, rendered final... [...] My Hidden tell me that the Taken shine with seething, negative light. As if the universe is curling up around them. As if they radiate some pathology that decays into our world as nothingness... The Taken serve Oryx. But I think those jaws lead elsewhere."
- —Ikora Rey
The Taken are beings originating from multiple species that have been corrupted by the Darkness and altered to better serve its purposes. Once used by Oryx, the Taken King as his personal army, they have more recently been utilized by other powerful Darkness-aligned entities in the wake of Oryx's defeat, including Savathûn, the Witch Queen, Quria, Blade Transform, Xivu Arath, God of War and the Taken Ahamkara, Riven.
- "IMPERATIVE CORRUPTED. SEEK LIGHT. DESTROY LIGHT. OBEY THE COLLECTIVE MIND, OBEY THE #$422*! ORYX. OBEY ORYX."
- —Recovered from Simulation Core of Corrupted Minotaur
The power to create Taken is granted by the Darkness itself, and is bestowed only to its most formidable servants. The process of Taking involves summoning a portal or aperture that rips an individual out of the universe and transports them to an unknown location within the Ascendant Realm. There, the Taken being encounters an unknown entity (presumably the Darkness itself), who offers them a way to overcome their former weaknesses. The Taken being then returns to their original universe with new paracausal abilities and a compulsion to serve the one that Took them.
Taken resemble their former selves for the most part, but are both shadowed and eerily glowing, with a blindingly bright orb typically obscuring their facial features. Many Taken are seen to shiver or twitch in a disturbing manner, and their vocalizations are warped into shrieks and howls. Over time, exceptionally powerful Taken have been seen to grow pairs of black, curving spikes from their bodies.
The Taken constantly exude a substance called Blight, which resembles a shadowy liquid or gas charged with energy. Wherever Taken have become entrenched, spherical aggregations of Blight are commonly seen; these seem to serve a variety of purposes, including shield generators, area-denial, and interdimensional communication nodes.
Taken versions of enemies have radically different behaviors from their standard counterparts, including new abilities designed to counter Guardian abilities. Groups of Taken can be mixed with members of different species, and can appear on Earth, Venus, Mars, Dreadnaught and Io in most activities; on the Moon, in select Destiny Story missions and certain Patrol activites in both Destiny and Destiny 2.
Taken are unwaveringly loyal to their master, and will turn on former allies without hesitation. Even strong-willed enemies such as Vex Axis Minds or Cabal commanders are incapable of resisting this change. Although new Taken can only be created through the Taking of new victims, existing Taken will remain (albeit aimless and disorganized) indefinitely if their master is killed. A sufficiently powerful being with the ability to Take can assume control of Taken previously generated by a different individual.
While all Taken are enslaved to their master's will, more powerful Taken retain a degree of independent thought and initiative, mostly at the discretion of the master themselves, to "keep them interesting." After Oryx's defeat, the Taken Knight Malok, Pride of Oryx, attempted to seize the vacant throne for himself. Other Taken, such as Noru'usk, Servant of Oryx, have aspirations to ascend while many, like Keksis, the Betrayed, are lost and leaderless. With the advent of the Red War, Taken activity spiked and was more coordinated. Ikora hypothesized that the Taken were no longer leaderless, with signs pointing to Savathûn being the one controlling the Taken, possibly claiming the power to Take for herself.
The Ancient Past
- "The Hive entity Oryx/Aurash is deploying a paracausal ontopathogenic weapon that infects and subverts Ecumene forces. The weapon operates on individual targets. Targets are abducted and returned as compliant Hive slaves with inexplicable and physically illegal abilities. All Ecumene clients should IMMEDIATELY devote all economic and cognitive resources to a countermeasure. Fight hard. We stop the Hive here, or see our galaxy devoured."
- —Ecumene Crisis Council
In the distant past, the Hive god Auryx sought to obtain the power to Take in order to help him defeat the Ecumene. He killed his two sisters to gain an audience with Akka, the Worm god of Secrets, whom he then slew in turn. Auryx stole the secrets from its flesh and wrote them upon a set of tablets he named the Tablets of Ruin. After speaking to the Deep directly, he returned, mantled as Oryx, the Taken King.
With this new power Oryx waged war upon the Ecumene and defeated them utterly over a period of one thousand, one hundred and forty years, in the process conjuring back his two sisters in the same way he had killed them.
During the Golden Amputation Oryx Took the Emperor Raven and assured the defeat of the Taishibethi When the Vex invaded his Throne world Oryx Took and turned them against one another, eventually expelling the cybernetic machines from his domain. Later, aboard the Nicha Thought-ship Oryx encountered and Took Quria, Blade Transform, the Vex mind which had orchestrated the organized invasion of his Throne, and later gifted it to his sister Savathûn as a present.
- "What Crota began, I complete. My will... conquers all!"
- —Oryx,the Taken King
The Taken War was a major, system-wide conflict fought between the Hive, led by Oryx, and all other races in the system. The war began as a direct result of the Guardians slaying Oryx's son Crota, to stop an attempted invasion of Earth. Oryx brought his fleet to Saturn and made free use of the power to Take in his assault on the Solar System. He Took Fallen, Vex, and Cabal in enormous numbers, besides his own Hive and began blighting the system with his Taken forces. When he unleashed his Dreadnaught's superweapon against Queen Mara Sov's fleet, he also Took the Techeuns Sedia, Kalli, and Shuro Chi, and through them was able to invade and corrupt the Dreaming City, where he Took the Ahamkara Riven.
With Oryx's defeat, his surviving Taken were released from his control and rendered independent but directionless.  Oryx was assumed to be the only known entity to date to have possessed the power to Take, but following the Taken War, others such as Malok developed the ability to manipulate Taken and their blights. In particular, with assistance from the Techeuns and Variks, the Reef was able to capture a large number of Taken within their Prison of Elders and developed a reliable method for infusing Taken energy into their arms and armor. 
- "The Taken King is dead. Yet his armies writhe and claw at our worlds."
- —Eris Morn
Two years later, during the events of the Red War, the Taken invaded the European Dead Zone and corrupted a forest outside of the Traveler's shard. Certain Taken had also mutated physically, developing two large, curving spikes on their backs. A Red Legion commander was also somehow converted into a Taken, even though Oryx had been defeated prior to the invasion. Ikora commented that these Taken were no longer leaderless, but had to be acting under a new higher power.
During the events of the Dark Alliance Adventure, Red Legion Psions successfully used their powers to steal and infuse Taken energy into themselves and their superiors, empowering them with Taken-powered weapons and shielding. However, this effort was stopped by The Guardian.
On Io, it was discovered by Ikora and Asher Mir that the Taken had established a foothold after being drawn there by remnants of the Traveler's Light. When they attempted to summon a large number of Taken to overtake the moon, The Guardian intervened and disable the portal they had conjured. They also found a way to turn the local Vex into more Taken, with the intention to take a Vex mind and breach the Vex's network to control the Vex as a whole. This plan, however, was discovered and stopped by The Guardian also.
- "The [King] despaired in his final moments. Rightly so. His vengeance denied."
The Drifter, a rogue Light-bearer, somehow managed to assume control of several Taken, and employed them as part of a game called "Gambit". Among these Taken are exceptionally powerful and ancient Taken known as Primevals, which he can summon using Motes of Darkness.
The Dreaming City continued to be infested by Taken and their blights. After the Dreaming City's unsealing, the Taken Riven within it baited a group of Guardians into killing her, allowing her to unleash a curse on the city that increasingly worsened its condition. Within three weeks, Taken energies had saturated and engulfed huge portions of the city.
However, upon the death of Dûl Incaru, the Eternal Return, the Dreaming city reverted back to the state it was in when the curse was first unleashed. The curse then spread in the same manner it had previously, with it being revealed that the curse trapped the Dreaming City within a 3-week time loop that resets whenever Dûl Incaru is killed. Through messages left by an unknown sender, it is revealed that the curse was made possible through the power Riven gained upon her "death", and modeled upon Vex simulations overseen by Quria, Blade Transform.
- "There are no adequate words to describe the experience of being Taken. We would need a sensorium."
- —Techeun Shuro Chi
- Taken Vandal—summons a spherical shield similar to Ward of Dawn. They are armed with Solar Wire Rifles and Arc Shrapnel Launchers.
- Consumed Vandal
- Devoured Vandal
- Ravenous Taken Vandal
- Taken Blightblazer
- Tortured Vandal
- Taken Captain—sends out moving balls of Darkness to blind Guardians and are armed with Arc-damage Shrapnel Launcher or Arc Blades are used and Solar-shielded.
- Chimera—Taken Servitors. Fires blasts of Void energy and occasionally bursts of Axion Darts. Can summon Blights that grant them immunity until they are destroyed. Notable Chimera include Voice of Riven, Xaras, Greed of Xivu Arath and Inomina, Plague of the Well.
- Ascendant Primeval Servitor
- Taken Thrall—ability to teleport short distances in an instant, and do Solar-damage with their melee.
- Taken Acolyte—deploys Acolyte's Eye turrets and are armed with Arc Shredders, which fire projectiles in an arc that can attack from over short cover.
- Consumed Acolyte
- Devoured Acolyte
- Tortured Acolyte
- Taken Wizard—can summon Shadow Thralls. They fire Solar Darkness Blasts, and are Void-shielded. In certain cases they can use "Necromantic Gaze", firing three Solar projectiles much faster than their usual Darkness blasts
- Taken Knight—fires explosive, lingering Solar jets in a wave for area denial, teleports short distances to evade attacks. They are armed with Void Boomers, which fire bolts with higher velocity and do not suffer gravitational drop.
- Taken Ogre— does Arc damage with both its eye blast which also knocks opponents back if they're in the air along with a ground slam if a enemy comes too close.
- Taken Goblin—when in close proximity to an ally, they can generate an invincible shield for it. Armed with either a Void Slap Rifle or a Solar Torch Hammer.
- Consumed Goblin
- Devoured Goblin
- Ravenous Taken Goblin
- Tortured Goblin
- Taken Hobgoblin—fires a fast-moving, Shrieker-like projectile when struck in self-defense. Equipped with a Void Line Rifle.
- Consumed Hobgoblin
- Devoured Hobgoblin
- Labyrinth Architect
- Tortured Hobgoblin
- Taken Minotaur—always cloaked unless shot at enough. Equipped with a Solar Torch Hammer.
- Taken Hydra
- Taken Psion—has the ability to multiply itself, splitting and creating another Taken Psion with full health and wield an Arc Slug Rifle. Taken Psions fire their Slug Rifles very rapidly.
- Consumed Psion
- Devoured Psion
- Ravenous Taken Psion
- Tortured Psion
- Taken Phalanx—Can fire Arc blasts from their shield that can push Guardians, much like the physical shields themselves, and are armed with an Arc Slug Rifle.
- Taken Centurion—has an Arc-shield, can teleport short distances, and is armed with a Void Projection Rifle. Fires slower moving Axion Darts, much like the Voidwalker's Axion bolt, that tracks targets and deals Void-damage—these can reach enemies around corners easily and can be shot and detonated to avoid damage.
- Taken Blight—a sphere of Darkness that can appear procedurally in the world. The Blight can summon Taken ambushes, which can include named characters that drop runes.
- Acolyte's Eye—a stationary unit deployed by Taken Acolytes. It is an orb of Darkness energy that fires Arc energy at enemies, and detonates in an Arc blast when destroyed. They survive the death of their summoner.
- "[T]hat dying Thrall was no monster. It was in ecstasy. I felt the power as my knife bit home. I heard their song, for just a moment. I will hear it again. Oryx is the Truth. And I will have it."
- —Unknown Hunter
- Taken Prince
- Taken Lieutenants in Patrol encounters
- Agonarch Rune Taken
- Aarta—Taken Knight: Hull Breach, Dreadnaught
- Dakkadi—Taken Knight: Hull Breach, Dreadnaught
- Gornith—Taken Knight: Hull Breach, Dreadnaught
- Gurroth—Taken Knight: Hull Breach, Dreadnaught
- Purtra, the False Tongue—Taken Wizard: Hull Breach, Dreadnaught
- Surnon, Darksong—Taken Wizard: Hall of Souls, Dreadnaught
- Dumuzod—Taken Knight: summoned with a Charged Agonarch Rune at The Founts, Dreadnaught
- Relic Chest Taken
- Taken Zealots
- Bracus Dru'urng—Taken Centurion: The Legion's Keep, Mars
- Bracus Payne, the Called Hand—Taken Centurion: Divalian Mists, Dreaming City
- Blighted Chord—Taken Minotaur: Endless Steps, Venus
- Blighted Descendant—Taken Minotaur: The Hollows, Mars
- Darnu, Horn of Oryx—Taken Knight: The Divide, Earth
- Grayris, Baroness—Taken Captain: The Shattered Coast, Venus
- Falsek, Lost to Oryx—Taken Captain: Dock 13, Earth
- Inomina, Plague of the Well—Chimera: Blind Well, Dreaming City
- Irxori, Lost to Oryx—Taken Captain: Skywatch, Earth
- Kakos, Herald of the Plague—Taken Minotaur: Blind Well, Dreaming City
- Karos, Plague of the Well—Taken Minotaur: Blind Well, Dreaming City
- Krathoor—Taken Knight: Shrine of Oryx, Moon
- Kydoimos, Herald of the Plague—Taken Minotaur: Blind Well, Dreaming City
- Lhoks, Exile Baron—Taken Captain: The Cinders, Venus
- Oxus, Herald of the Plague—Taken Minotaur: Blind Well, Dreaming City
- Pauurc, the Farseer's Heir—Taken Ogre: Rheasilvia, Dreaming City
- Saturn Survivor-Taken Knight: The Sludge, European Dead Zone
- Sho'oulth, Horror of Oryx—Taken Centurion: The Barrens, Mars
- Stirok, Banner of Oryx—Taken Knight: Rocketyard, Earth
- Vakarsik, Grasp of Quria—Taken Captain: Rift Generator Public Event
- Taken Lieutenants in Court of Oryx (Hall of Souls, Dreadnaught)
- Agonarch Rune Taken
- Taken Lieutenants in Lost Sectors
- Inkasi, Disciple of Quria— Taken Wizard Chamber of Starlight, Dreaming City
- Pandrok, Pillar of Nothing—Taken Knight: Sanctum of Bones, Io
- Varghul, Fragment of Oryx—Taken Knight: Cavern of Souls, European Dead Zone
- Ur Haraak, Disciple of Quria— Taken Knight: Aphelion's Rest, Dreaming City
- Vendraxis, Shadow of Oryx—Taken Captain: Hallowed Grove, European Dead Zone
- Taken Lieutenants in Flashpoints
- Taken Lieutenants in Story missions
- Baxx, Hand of Oryx—Taken Ogre: Regicide mission
- Bracus Sho'ogurn—Taken Centurion: Tenebrous Tunnels mission
- Bracus—Taken Centurion: appears in The Promethean Code mission (Heroic)
- Driviks, the Chosen—Taken Captain: Lost to Light mission (Heroic Daily Story version only)
- Erruk, the Taken—Taken Wizard: Sacrilege mission
- Ghulusk, Blightcursed—Taken Centurion: Off-World Recovery mission
- Irausk, Herald of Savathûn—Taken Centurion: Sacrilege mission
- Karakis Taken Enforcer—Taken Captain: Off-World Recovery mission
- Mahesh, the Bitter—Taken Centurion: Off-World Recovery mission
- Mat Azar, Riven's Welcome—Taken Wizard: Beyond The Watchtower mission
- Modular Sigma—Taken Goblin: Fury mission
- Modular Upsilon—Taken Minotaur: Fury mission
- Morphon, Blighted Mind—Taken Hydra: Paradox mission
- Norr, the Taken—Taken Wizard: Sacrilege mission
- Sarkoor—Taken Wizard: Lost to Light mission
- Savriks, Riven's Patience—Taken Captain: Beyond The Watchtower mission
- Sorvox, Taken by the Voices—Taken Knight: Nothing Left To Say mission
- Syrok, Word of Oryx—Taken Knight: The Coming War mission
- Ta'aun, Hand of Oryx—Taken Colossus: Regicide mission
- Tacharion the Blighted—Taken Hobgoblin: Off-World Recovery mission
- Trulus the Failed—Taken Wizard: Off-World Recovery mission
- Urlos, Greeting of Riven—Taken Wizard: Beyond The Watchtower mission
- Val Grask, Warmth of Riven—Taken Centurion: Beyond The Watchtower mission
- Veselliks Lightkiller-Taken Captain: Off-World Recovery mission
- Voice of Riven—Taken Chimera: Nothing Left to Say mission
- Vro'ourn, Fist of Oryx—Taken Centurion: Outbound Signal mission
- Wyr, the Taken—Taken Wizard: Sacrilege mission
- Zuuan, Taken by the Voices—Taken Centurion:Nothing Left To Say mission
- Taken Lieutenants in Quests and Adventures
- Agra, the Stalwart–Taken Knight: Dark Monastery
- An Hamaat, the Warp—Taken Wizard: Ascendant Challenge
- An Ragaar, Son of Xivu Arath—Taken Knight: The Oracle Engine
- An Salaak, the Weft—Taken Wizard: Ascendant Challenge
- Ashorc, Temple Claimant—Taken Knight: The Corrupted (Malfeasance)
- Asterion, Set Apart—Taken Captain: The Shattered Throne
- Bab'dotek, the Abhorrent—Taken Knight: Lost Souvenir
- Balvog, Shield of Oryx—Taken Knight: Dread Patrol
- Crorok, Will of Xivu Arath—Taken Captain: Broken Courier
- Drensik, Venom of Oryx-Taken Captain: Sunbreaker quest
- Drevis, Aspect of Darkness–Taken Captain: The Whisper
- Elatiox, Beloved of Quria—Taken Minotaur: Kings Shadow quest
- Eriviks, the Waking—Taken Captain: The Shattered Throne
- Erosus, Spawn of Quria— Taken Hydra: Kings Shadow quest
- Gu'urc, Venom of Oryx-Taken Centurion: Stormcaller quest
- Haraal, Venom of Oryx—Taken Wizard: Nightstalker quest
- Ir Arok, Tongue of Quria—Taken Knight: Kings Shadow quest
- Iraz, Eye of Savathûn—Taken Wizard: Unexpected Guests adventure
- Keeper of Petitions—Taken Wizard: The Shattered Throne
- Kurumo, the Uprooter-Taken Wizard: Visions of Light
- Mar-Zik, the Blightcaller—Taken Wizard: Fear's Embrace
- Mukor, Soulkeeper—Taken Ogre: The Oracle Engine
- Mysik, Daughter of Oryx—Taken Wizard: Blighted Coven
- Om Alir, Ascendant Sentinel–Taken Wizard: Dark Monastery
- Orm Vashyx—Taken Knight: The Oracle Engine
- Querim, the Waking—Taken Minotaur: The Shattered Throne
- Ta'aurc, Aspect of War–Taken Centurion: The Whisper
- Teksis, Ascendant Sentinel–Taken Captain: Dark Monastery
- The Odynom—Taken Captain: The Oracle Engine
- Theratos, Archersbane—Taken Minotaur: The Shattered Throne
- Thyshik, Matron of Oryx—Taken Wizard: Blighted Coven
- Tir Balok, Daughter of Xivu Arath—Taken Knight: The Oracle Engine
- Tsugoth, Gauntlet of Oryx—Taken Knight: Kings of Decay
- Ugroth, Soulkeeper—Taken Ogre: The Oracle Engine
- Urzok, Aspect of Hate–Taken Knight: The Whisper
- Val Belyx, Gauntlet of Incaru–Taken Centurion Dark Monastery
- Val Eralus, the Obedient—Taken Phalanx: Ascendant Challenge
- Val Gruuk, Bound to Sedia—Taken Phalanx: The Corrupted (Malfeasance)
- Val Hragan, Lighteater—Taken Centurion: Visions of Light
- Val Pros, Tower Sentry—Taken Phalanx: The Oracle Engine
- Val Prosk, Bound to Sedia—Taken Phalanx: The Corrupted (Malfeasance)
- Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger—Taken Ogre: The Shattered Throne
- Xaras, Greed of Xivu Arath—Taken Chimera: Broken Courier
- Xavas, Daughter of Xivu Arath—Taken Knight: The Oracle Engine
- Xavoth, the Waking—Taken Ogre: The Shattered Throne
- Xirixis, the Unknowable—Taken Captain: Lost Souvenir
- Yächaar, Bound to Sedia—Taken Phalanx: The Corrupted (Malfeasance)
- Yamaat, Ascendant Sentinel–Taken Knight: Dark Monastery
- Zyrak, Daughter of Oryx—Taken Wizard: Blighted Coven
- Taken Lieutenants in Strikes
- Adleg, Warden of Oryx—Taken Knight: encountered in a special variant of The Sunless Cell Strike during the quest A Sword Reforged
- Agrax, the Rotted—Taken Knight: sometimes encountered in The Sunless Cell Strike
- Ashorc, Temple Claimant—Taken Centurion: The Corrupted
- Blighted Chord—Taken Minotaur: sometimes encountered in the Dust Palace Strike
- Bracus Mu'urrn—Taken Centurion: sometimes encountered in the Cerberus Vae III Strike
- Bracus Tra'aull—Taken Centurion: sometimes encountered in The Undying Mind Strike
- Drarok, the Watching—Taken Wizard: sometimes encountered in The Sunless Cell Strike
- Dolos, the Datamine — Taken Knight: The Corrupted Strike
- Gamoth, the Consumed—Taken Wizard: sometimes encountered in Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike
- Gralk, Gauntlet of Savathûn—Taken Centurion: sometimes encountered in The Pyramidion Strike
- Grask, the Consumed—Taken Phalanx: Lake of Shadows Strike
- Hephone, Corruption Mind—Taken Hydra: sometimes encountered in the Cerberus Vae III Strike
- Irûn, Bound to Sedia—Taken Ogre: The Corrupted Strike
- Kalboh, the Unclaimed—Taken Knight: sometimes encountered in The Sunless Cell Strike
- Khendiss, World Corruptor—Taken Wizard: sometimes encountered in The Undying Mind Strike
- Kiphoris, Devil Captain—Taken Captain: sometimes encountered in the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike
- Kophoris—Taken Captain: sometimes encountered in the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike
- Lharkiss, Wolf Bane—Taken Vandal: sometime encountered in the Dust Palace Strike
- Morgath, Lore-Keeper—Taken Knight: encountered in The Undying Mind Strike during the quest Hunger Pangs
- The Navigator's Claw—Taken Wizard: Lake of Shadows Strike
- Nixis, Hunger of Oryx—Taken Captain: Winter's Run (Taken version) Strike
- Nolthok, the Withering—Taken Wizard: sometimes encountered in the The Sunless Cell Strike
- Orm Duluz, Bound to Sedia—Taken Knight: The Corrupted
- Sekrion, Subverted Mind—Taken Hydra: The Nexus: Revisited Strike
- Urlot, the Trampler—Taken Knight: encountered in The Sunless Cell Strike
- Val Talacanth, Bound to Sedia—Taken Centurion: The Corrupted Strike
- Whisper of Oryx—Taken Knight: Sometimes encountered in The Pyramidion Strike
- Xarthra—Taken Knight: sometimes encountered in the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike
- Yatiks, Bound to Sedia—Taken Vandal: The Corrupted Strike
- Taken Lieutenants in Arenas
- Based on Grimoire analysis it can be assumed that the victim willingly chooses to be enslaved. It is unknown if any victims have ever rejected the Darkness.
- This power is described by the Ecumene as an "ontopathogenic" weapon, infecting and subverting soldiers and giving them "physically illegal" abilities, not unlike the Superpower Wiki's description of "infect[ing] the very nature of the subject's existence". Moreover, in the same article, Ontopathogenesis is described as also infecting the metaphysical reality of a creature, matching the language of The Taken Grimoire cards.
- In Destiny 2 while most of the Taken remain largely the same in appearance, some Major and Ultra Taken appear with the trademark black bodies but their white eyes and glow is gold rather than the standard white along with crests on their back.
- Some concept art of the Taken shows them being able to Take other enemies although this is never seen in game.
A Taken Centurion in the European Dead Zone.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2
- ^ a b Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: The Taken
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Mission Description: Not Forged in Light
- ^ Destiny 2 adventure: Unexpected Guests
- ^ Planet Destiny: The Taken King Trailer Analysis
- ^ Eurogamer: The Taken King is the Expansion Destiny has been waiting for
- ^ Planet Destiny: Sleeper Stimulant Gameplay & Perks
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XXVI: star by star by star
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XXIX: Carved in Ruin
- ^ a b Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XXVII: Eat the Sky
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XXX: a golden amputation
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XL: An Emperor For All Outcomes
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XLIII: End of Failed Timeline
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: XLIV: strict proof eternal
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4), Destiny 2: Forsaken, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Hood of the Great Hunt
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4), Destiny 2: Forsaken, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Medusa
- ^ Destiny Tracker - Grimoire: Keksis the Betrayed
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Report: Taken Power
- ^ Bungie (2015-9-15), Destiny: The Taken King, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Blighted Chalice
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4), Destiny 2: Forsaken, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Toland: Quria is the key. The mind simulates Oryx, and thereby masters the power to Take. But of course, Quria is no power unto itself.
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4), Destiny 2: Forsaken, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Lake of Shadows
- ^ Bungie (2018/9/4), Destiny 2: Forsaken, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Dark Alliance
- ^ a b Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Taken Champions
- ^ Youtube: Official Destiny: The Taken King ViDoc
- ^ a b Superpower Wiki, Ontopathogenesis
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard