- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
Lost Sectors are a PvE activity that will be introduced in Destiny 2. They consist of hidden dungeon areas, which contain enemies and a boss that guards a treasure. Lost Sectors can be identified by a symbol that appears near the entrance, but the difficulty of locating the entrance itself can vary. After entering the Lost Sector and killing its boss, the treasure chest is unlocked.
List of Lost Sectors
European Dead Zone, Earth
The European Dead Zone holds 16 Lost Sectors.
- Firebase Hades Lost Sectors
- Outskirts Lost Sectors
- The Sludge Lost Sectors
- Sunken Isles Lost Sectors
- Trostland Lost Sectors
New Pacific Arcology, Titan
The New Pacific Arcology holds 3 Lost Sectors.
- The Rig Lost Sectors
Arcadian Valley, Nessus
The Arcadian Valley holds 5 Lost Sectors.
Echo Mesa, Io
Echo Mesa holds 3 Lost Sectors.
- The Rupture Lost Sectors
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)
- ^ Game Informer - Destiny 2: Bungie Pulls Back The Curtain
- ^ YouTube - Destiny 2: Exploring Nessus' Lost Sectors, Public Events, and Adventures - IGN First