Lost Sectors are a type of PvE activity that were introduced in Destiny 2. They consist of a hidden dungeon or side area that contains a large number of enemies, a boss enemy, and an unlockable treasure chest. Lost Sectors can be identified by a symbol that appears near its entrance, but the difficulty of actually locating the entrance will vary. Killing the boss inside the Lost Sector unlocks the chest, which will always contain some Glimmer, at least one piece of equipment and a Token for that planet. With update 2.0.0 and the release of Forsaken, Lost Sectors no longer grant Tokens upon looting. Lost Sectors can be completed an infinite number of times.
List of Lost Sectors
European Dead Zone, Earth
The European Dead Zone holds 16 Lost Sectors.
- Firebase Hades Lost Sectors:
- Outskirts Lost Sectors:
- The Gulch Lost Sector:
- The Sludge Lost Sectors:
- Sunken Isles Lost Sectors:
- Trostland Lost Sectors:
New Pacific Arcology, Titan
The New Pacific Arcology holds 3 Lost Sectors.
- The Rig Lost Sectors:
Arcadian Valley, Nessus
The Arcadian Valley holds 5 Lost Sectors.
- Artifact's Edge Lost Sector:
- Exodus Black Lost Sector:
- Glade of Echoes Lost Sector:
- The Cistern Lost Sector:
Echo Mesa, Io
Echo Mesa holds 3 Lost Sectors.
- Lost Oasis Lost Sector:
- The Rupture Lost Sectors:
Fields of Glass, Mercury
Fields of Glass holds 1 Lost Sector.
- The Lighthouse Lost Sector:
Hellas Basin, Mars
Hellas Basin holds 2 Lost Sectors.
- BrayTech Futurescape Lost Sector:
- Glacial Drift Lost Sector:
The Tangled Shore, The Reef
The Tangled Shore holds 5 Lost Sectors.
- Thieves Landing Lost Sectors:
- Sorik's Cut Lost Sector:
- Four-Horn Gulch Lost Sector:
The Dreaming City, The Reef/Ascendant realm
The Dreaming City holds 3 Lost Sectors.
List of appearances
- ^ Game Informer - Destiny 2: Bungie Pulls Back The Curtain
- ^ YouTube - Destiny 2: Exploring Nessus' Lost Sectors, Public Events, and Adventures - IGN First
- ^ Bungie.net - Destiny 2 Update 2.0.0