- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
September 17, 2019
Shadowkeep is the seventh major expansion of Destiny 2.
- 1 Description
- 2 Overview
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Features
- 5 Editions
- 6 Marketing
- 7 Development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
As the heroes of the last safe city turned their attention to frontiers beyond the protection of the Vanguard, new Nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our long-forgotten Moon. Called forth by the haunting visions from her tormented past, Eris Morn has returned and unleashed something that once slumbered beneath the lunar surface – a long dormant power even she cannot control.
This expansion is about the Young Wolf returning to the moon to defeat a new evil at the request of Eris Morn. This darkness has supposedly resurrected old demons of player's past such as Crota, the Light Eater, Dominus Ghaul, Skolas, Kell of Kells, Taniks, the Scarred, and possibly more. Eris tasks you to put them and whatever evil is out there out of their misery.
Vehicles, Equipment, and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- New Missions, & Quests
- New Destination & Dungeon
- New Weapons and Gear to Earn
- An All New Raid
- New gear to uncover
- And More
Guardian Subclasses & changes
- New finishing moves have been added for each Guardian class.
- Brand new weapons and armor to uncover.
New Gambit Maps
- Shadowkeep Standard Edition
- Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition w/Season Pass
- Shadowkeep Collector's Edition w/Season Pass
- Shadowkeep will be the first expansion for Destiny made without the oversight of Activision.