October 1, 2019
Action role-playing First-person shooter
Shadowkeep is the seventh major expansion of Destiny 2.
- 1 Description
- 2 Overview
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Features
- 5 Editions
- 6 Marketing
- 7 Development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
As the heroes of the last safe city turned their attention to frontiers beyond the protection of the Vanguard, new Nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our long-forgotten Moon. Called forth by the haunting visions from her tormented past, Eris Morn has returned and unleashed something that once slumbered beneath the lunar surface – a long dormant power even she cannot control.
This expansion is about the Young Wolf returning to the moon to defeat a new evil at the request of Eris Morn. This darkness has supposedly resurrected old demons of player's past such as Crota, the Eater of Hope, Dominus Ghaul, Skolas, Kell of Kells, Taniks, the Scarred, and possibly more. Eris tasks you to put them and whatever evil is out there out of their misery. The Guardians venture deep under the lunar surface and face the new threat, not knowing, what they might set loose...
Vehicles, Equipment, and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- New Missions, & Quests
- New Destination & Dungeon
- New Weapons and Gear to Earn
- An All New Raid
- New gear to uncover
- And More
Guardian Subclasses & changes
- New finishing moves have been added for each Guardian class.
- Many subclasses are recieving additional buffs/nerfs to improve the way of life.
- Brand new weapons and armor to uncover, like Dreambane Armor.
- added new Exotics, like Xenophage, Leviathan's Breath, Monte Carlo and more.
- The Moon
- Ascendant realm
- The Oversoul Throne
- The Black Garden
- The Crucible maps Widow's Court and Twilight Gap are being reprised.
- An entirely new Crucible map, Fragment, is being added.
- Shadowkeep Standard Edition
- Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition w/Season Pass
- Shadowkeep Collector's Edition w/Season Pass
- Shadowkeep is the first expansion for Destiny made without the oversight of Activision.
- According to Bungie, in Shadowkeep, the Moon location will include areas that were on the Moon in Destiny
- According to Bungie Shadowkeep will be an expansion comparable to Rise of Iron, not including the Season of the Undying
- Shadowkeep is the fourth Hive-focused expansion, the first being The Dark Below, second being The Taken King, and third being Warmind