The Scarlet Keep
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|The Scarlet Keep|
Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?
The Scarlet Keep is the Strike that was released with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep where the team of Guardians head into the mysterious fortress in order to stop to Hashladûn, Daughter of Crota's wicked plans, and eliminate her.
- Investigate the Scarlet Keep's tower
- Pursue Hashladûn, Daughter of Crota
- Break the two spells to lower the bridge
- Fight past the Hive on the bridge
- Capture three Altars
- Enter the Scarlet Keep's elevator
- Battle the Hive inside the Scarlet Keep tower
- Defeat Hashladûn, Daughter of Crota
The Scarlet Keep transcript
- Eris Morn: Potent energies are radiating from the Scarlet Keep and its grand tower. Power as I've never felt. Foul rituals are doubtlessly underway inside... and, if we're fortunate, the Hive magic we need to create more armor.
- Ghost: I thought the Hive preferred their strongholds underground. Why build a tower?
- Eris Morn: I must once again ask you to venture into the dark. Move quickly, but carefully, Guardian. It was thought to be ceremonial in nature. The Vanguard mentioned its construction but had "more pressing concerns". Fools. The energy spilling from the tower suggests another purpose: I believe it amplifies Hive magic. This may be where the Hive achieve their immunity to the Pyramid's influences.
- Ghost: Wait, it that—? Eris, we've got eyes on a Daughter of Crota.
- Eris Morn: It's Hashladûn. It must be. Only she could be responsible for the Keep's emanations. She was presumed dead after Crota's fall. If she's alive... if she's here... the Hive's designs are dark indeed. Whatever rituals are underway in the tower must be stopped. And Hashladûn must be eliminated.
- Ghost: There's Hashladûn—falling back deeper into the Keep. We've got her on the run.
- Eris Morn: It appears that way, but...
- Ghost: But what?
- Eris Morn: Something is amiss. Continue your pursuit, Guardian. With caution.
- Eris Morn: Do you feel it as I do, Guardian? A hatred as pure and potent as sunshine, soaking through your skin? Hashladûn knows what the Guardians have done. She watched as her linage fell, one after the other—Crota, Oryx, Omnigul. And she is eager to return that pain.
- Eris Morn: Potent Energies are gathering above you. A burning anticipation. Hasladun yearns for your arrival.
- Ghost: Here she comes!
Fireteam defeats Hashladûn
- Ghost: Eris. It's over. Hashladûn is dead.
- Eris Morn: This is a relief to hear. But Hashladûn's presence is no coincidence. The Hive must have grander ambitions for the Pyramid's influences.
- Ghost: She had a tablet on her, one that describes a... Cryptoglyph? I have no record of such an item.
- Eris Morn: That is precisely the information we came here for. Return to me. There is much to discuss.
- Cursed Thrall
- Unhallowed Shrieker (Nightfall)
- Nightfall Champions
- While the gate opens for Hashladûn to enter the fight atop the Scarlet Keep, it's possible to run past her and into the gated area before the gate recloses, sealing the player out from the fight. If all players in the fireteam do this, it can cause a softlock of the strike as no one is outside to kill Hashladûn and there's no way for the gate to reopen.
List of appearances