From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Adventures are a PvE activity that will be introduced in Destiny 2. They are side-missions that can be dispatched to Guardians by free-roaming NPC's in the world. They will be used as a means to impart lore/story.
List of Adventures
- A Frame Job (20 Power) - Travel deep into enemy territory, ambush the Red Legion, and trick them into retaliating against the Fallen.
- A New Frontier (30 Power) - Explore the European Dead Zone as Devrim provides support from the church.
- Calling Them Home (20 Power) - Hawthorne is broadcasting a message from the Farm to guide refugees. Help her amplify it to reach the entire region.
- Supply and Demand (170 Power) - An old friend is looking for Red legion supplies to... reappropriate. Scour Fallen territory for anything to scavenge.
- Poor Reception (20 Power) - The Fallen are trying to black all communications in the EDZ. Find the source of the interference and shut it down.
- The Sludge
- Dark Alliance (160 Power) - Red Legion Psions are meddling with forces best left alone. Investigate their connection to dark forces in the region.
- Getting Your Hands Dirty (160 Power) - Seize upon the Taken invasion of the EDZ, direct their assault against the Red Legion, and end it before it gets out of control.
- The Gulch
- Reversing the Polarity (160 Power) - The Cabal tend to use a single technology to power everything in their arsenal. Take advantage of that design flaw to send them a message.
- Stop and Go (160 Power) - Power generators in the Red legion base are open to attack - but only for a short time. Speed into the subterranean complex and shut them down.
- Firebase Hades
- Sunken Isles
- No Safe Distance (170 Power) - The Red legion base is full of explosives even more dangerous than usual. Find and neutralize them before they can enter the field.
- Red Legion, Black Oil (170 Power) - Destroy the dark liquid that the Cabal use to power their technology or contaminate it, for a subtler approach.
- The Rig
- Exodus Black
- Exodus Siege (90 Power) - The Fallen prepare to attack Failsafe's mainframe aboard the Exodus Black.
- Hack the Planet (90 Power) - Ghost has a plan to interface with the Nessus core. But he'll need Failsafe's help.
- Artifact's Edge
- The Cistern
- Invitation from the Emperor (90 Power) - Cayde's worried about a mysterious message drawing the Red Legion to a remote corner of Nessus.
- The Tangle
- Lost Oasis
- Cliffhanger (130 Power) - Asher has information about the Vex's next conversion site, and he wants it stopped.
- Postmodern Prometheus (130 Power) - Ikora is reluctantly allowing Asher to explore a plan where he'd convert the Traveler's energy into a form of synthetic Light.
- Unexpected Guests (120 Power) - Ikora's worried about some Taken emanations from beneath the moon's surface.
- Giant's Scar
- Road Rage (120 Power) - Asher's worked up about Vex interest in the Io Vault. He's got an unusual suggestion for how to deal with the problem.
- The Rupture
- Arecibo (220 Power) - Investigate a mysterious broadcast that only you and your Ghost can hear.
- Infinite Forest
- Endless Branches (280 Power) - Look into the differences of the various timelines generated by the Vex's Reality Engine.
- The Up and Up
- Vex Milk (280 Power) - Ikora wants you to try and investigate the origins of the Vex by collecting special samples of their radiolarian fluid and transmitting it to Brother Vance.
List of appearances
- ^ Game Informer - Destiny 2: Bungie Pulls Back The Curtain
- ^ Forbes - Bungie Is Ditching Grimoire Cards In Destiny 2