From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Warmind is the second expansion for Destiny 2, and was released on May 8, 2018. The story is centered around the once-thought-lost scientist and AI linguist Anastasia Bray, the titular Warmind Rasputin, and the ancient Hive Worm god Xol, Will of the Thousands. You, the Guardian, are tasked with aiding Ms. Bray in helping her reconnect with Rasputin and taking down Xol. In your journey, you will uncover ancient secrets of the legendary Clovis Bray research corporation, the Hive, and discover new weapons, such as the Sleeper Simulant, Polaris Lance, and the Escalation Protocol arsenal.
Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind continues your Guardian's journey with an all-new story. Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past…one that could be lost forever on the polar ice caps of Mars. As Golden Age Warsat begin slamming into the ice, the glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god Xol. Help Ana discover her past and destroy the Hive's gargantuan worm-god before it is too late.
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Vehicles, equipment, and technology
Weapons and armor
- Ice and Shadow - Answer a distress call from Ana Bray, a scientist, researcher, and the heir to Clovis Bray (corporation). She needs your help battling an ancient evil that has recently awakened on Mars.
- Pilgrimage - Search BrayTech Futurescape for traces of the legendary Warmind Rasputin, one of the most powerful entities in the solar system.
- Off-World Recovery - Travel to the European Dead Zone to find something powerful enough to draw out Xol, Will of the Thousands.
- Strange Terrain - Find and kill Nokris, Herald of Xol, the banished necromancer son of Oryx, the Taken King.
- Will of the Thousands - Use an overcharged Warmind javelin to find and kill Xol, Will of the Thousands.
- The Insight Terminus - Find the leader of a Cabal strike squad invading the Insight Terminus on Nessus and take him out.
- Spire of Stars - Travel to the Leviathan once again to aid Emperor Calus in ridding his ship of unwanted visitors.
- In the adventure Arecibo, Mars is mentioned several times and the Warmind bunker in the adventure is named JYS which may be a reference to the mythical sword Joyeuse used by the medieval king Charlemagne. Charlemagne is a submind centered on Mars. Phobos is also seen in Expansion 2's art cover.
- The expansion's name, Warmind, was first shown in the expansion pass on the PlayStation Store, and later confirmed by Bungie in an announcement.
- Leaks originally suggested that the expansion would be named Gods of Mars.
- Warmind is the third expansion to focus on the Hive, the first being The Dark Below and the second being The Taken King.
Curse of Osiris