Warmind is the second expansion for Destiny 2, and was released on May 8, 2018.
Destiny 2 Expansion II: Warmind continues your Guardian’s journey with an all-new story. Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past…one that could be lost forever on the polar ice caps of Mars. As Golden Age warsats begin slamming into the ice, the glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god Xol. Help Ana discover her past and destroy the Hive’s gargantuan worm-god before it is too late.
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
Vehicles, Equipment, and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- The Insight Terminus (PS4 Exclusive)
- Warmind Campaign
- Mars World Quest
- In the adventure Arecibo, Mars is mentioned several times and the Warmind bunker in the adventure is named JYS which may be a reference to the mythical sword Joyeuse used by the medieval king Charlemagne. Charlemagne is a submind centered on Mars. Phobos is also seen in Expansion 2's art cover.
- The expansion's name, Warmind, was first shown in the expansion pass on the PlayStation store, and later confirmed by Bungie in an announcement.
- Leaks originally suggested that the expansion would be named Gods of Mars.