From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "You've discovered the fabled BrayTech Futurescape. Investigate and search for traces of the Warmind."
- — Mission Description
Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?
Pilgrimage is the twenty-sixth story mission of Destiny 2, and the second mission of the Warmind expansion. The mission takes The Guardian to the BrayTech Futurescape facility and into Rasputin's Mindlab.
- Clear a Path to Clovis Bray — Ana Bray is securing access to the facility. Clear a path for her.
- Ascend to Rasputin — Defeat the Hive around the door to Rasputin's core.
- Ascend to Rasputin — Enter Rasputin's core.
- Ana Bray: "You two clear a path while I find a way into Clovis Bray."
- Ana Bray: "Rasputin is capable of operating across multiple systems simultaneously."
- Ghost: "So all those times the Vanguard was trying to talk to him in the Cosmodrome..."
- Ana Bray: "They were engaging fragments of Rasputin left behind after the Collapse. But his core mind was always here."
The Guardian engages Red Legion forces in and around the Clovis Bray facility. Ana Bray transmats Into the facility.
- Ana Bray: "I'm here. I'm really here. Clovis Bray. I'm… home."
Ana begins to access a nearby terminal.
- Ana Bray: "The main access is encrypted. Good thing I know a few tricks. At least that seems to run in the family."
- Concierge AI: (over announcement system) "Personnel identified: Dr. Anastasia Bray. Welcome to the Clovis Bray Research Facility. The fabled 'Cradle of Invention,' on Mars. You are part of an important moment in history. Together, we will strive to reach beyond the stars. Remember, you are Clovis Bray."
- Ana Bray: "And… we're in business! Looks like Rasputin's core is housed in a separate structure. Hope you're up for a little exploring."
The Guardian begins to make their way to Rasputin's Mindlab.
- Ghost: "The facility is massive."
The Guardian continues to make their way to the Mindlab.
- Ana Bray: "The Brays dreamed big. I don't know much about my family, but I know that."
- Ghost: "I'm picking up a lot of Hive activity. They're swarming the core."
- Ana Bray: "On it! Let me try to access the security systems."
- Ghost: "What's the status on the security systems?"
- Ana Bray: "I'm working on it. Hang in there."
- Ghost: "We have a big problem."
- Ana Bray: "Come on, Rasputin. Give me something here!"
A violent explosion occurs, wiping out all Hive combatants on a nearby platform.
- Ana Bray: "It's the Valkyrie. Rasputin's weapon. I think… he heard us."
The Guardian picks up the Valkyrie and the door to the Mindlab's courtyard opens, revealing more Hive behind it. Once all hostiles are eliminated, the way to Rasputin's core is opened.
- Ghost: "Ana? The door's unlocked. Did you…?"
- Ana Bray: "It wasn't me. Maybe he's inviting us inside. Maybe this is where questions turn into answers."
The Guardian and Ana walk toward the entrance of Rasputin's core. The door opens and a clearly irritated Zavala stands there.
- Zavala: "Hello, Guardian."
- Ana Bray: "Oh, shhhh… anks."
- Zavala: "What do you think you're doing? Do you have any idea how dangerous this thing is?!"
As Zavala is questioning the Guardian, Ana walks towards the sealed door to the core.
- Ana Bray: "What were you trying to do to Rasputin?"
- Zavala: "Rasputin is Vanguard business, Anastasia. Not yours. You do not belong here."
- Ana Bray: "I beg your pardon?!"
- Zavala: "You belonged in the city! But instead of standing by your brothers and sisters when Ghaul came for us… you were here, doing what you always do - what you were never supposed to do."
- Ana Bray: "I did what I believed to be right. I came here to protect Humanity. Isn't that what Guardians are supposed to do?"
Ana turns towards Rasputin.
- Ana Bray: "This is a war of many fronts. And there's more than one way to fight it, Zavala."
Ana turns back and approaches Zavala.
- Ana Bray: "Look you tried to shield the entire world but you can't. There's got to be another way."
Zavala moves past Ana and gestures towards Rasputin.
- Zavala: "And you think Rasputin is the answer? It's gone silent. It's a broken weapon. Too dangerous to be left alone, and too unpredictable to wield."
Ana slowly walks to Zavala's side.
- Ana Bray: "That might be true. Or maybe he doesn't have anything to say. Maybe, just maybe, we never bothered to ask him what he wanted."
- Zavala: "I don't have to to go through this with you again. You had no right…"
- Ana Bray: "I have every right. You don't understand the connection I share with Rasputin. Here, let me show you."
As Ana walks to open the door to Rasputin's core, a sudden rumbling can be heard close by.
- Ghost: "OK, we should really figure out exactly what's doing that."
- Zavala: "I can tell you. Rasputin was not the only thing that to awaken on Mars."
Fade to black
- Unhollowed Acolyte
- Unhollowed Knight
- Dultur Xolborne
- Ekdala Xolborne
- This mission marks the first time Ana Bray is seen outside of a cutscene.
List of appearances