Curse of Osiris
Curse of Osiris is the first DLC expansion for Destiny 2, and was released on December 5, 2017. Curse of Osiris takes place on Mercury and follow the Guardian's efforts to rescue Osiris from the Vex in order to avert a dark future. The expansion's plot also focuses on the relationship between Osiris and his disciple, Ikora Rey.
- The Gateway
- A Deadly Trial
- Beyond Infinity
- Deep Storage
- A Garden World
- Tree of Probabilities
- The Up and Up - Stop the Vex from gathering data on Fallen combat tactics.
- Bug in the System - Ruin Vex plans to gather data on the Hive and their Sword Logic by eliminating as many of them as possible.
- The Runner - Stop the Vex from accruing data on a Cabal Colossus carrying important data trapped in a maze.
- Pacifica, New Pacific Arcology, Titan
- Radiant Cliffs, Fields of Glass, Mercury
- Wormhaven, New Pacific Arcology, Titan
- The Story missions A Garden World and Tree of Probabilities have the same name as the Strikes that take place in the same locations.
- The World Quest for Mercury had been teased prior to the expansion's release. It is obtainable after completing Verse 10 at the Lighthouse's forge.
- ^ a b Microsoft Store: Destiny 2 - Expansion I: Curse of Osiris
- ^ Game Informer: UPDATE: Curse Of Osiris Confirmed By Bungie As First Destiny 2 Expansion
- ^ Kotaku: Sources: Destiny 2's First DLC stars Osiris for the first time, Add New Patrol Zone On Mercury
- ^ GameSpot: Destiny 2 DLC Curse Of Osiris Leaks; Bungie Confirms It's Real