A Garden World
|A Garden World|
Curse of Osiris
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Now that Panoptes has fallen, the Root Mind is attempting to take its place and govern the Forest."
- — Sagira
A Garden World is a Strike in Destiny 2 set in the Infinite Forest on Mercury. A past version of the planet Mercury is playable in the Strike which was transformed into a garden world by the Traveler.
- Enter the Infinite Forest
- Search for a gateway to the past
- Enter the Spire
- Sabotage Vex security protocols
- Climb the Spire
- Defeat Dendron, Root Mind
Nightfall Rare Drop
Ship: Universal Wavefunction
- SAGIRA: Guardian, you busy?
- GHOST: We hear you, Sagira.
- SAGIRA: We've, um, got an urgent Vex problem in the Forest.
- GHOST: You can solve most of these with explosions... We'll take a look.
- OSIRIS: Guardian, we need your assistance in the forest.
- GHOST: What have the Vex done now?
- OSIRIS: I'm afraid your enemy is me this time. Hurry!
The player steps through the gate of the Infinite Forest
- GHOST: Someone care to explain what's going on?
- SAGIRA: The Root Mind is back.
- OSIRIS: More precisely, I re-made it using the power of the Forest. Fortunately, the situation has escaped my oversight.
- GHOST: So what exactly is the issue?
- OSIRIS: I've recreated Dendron, the Root Mind. I thought I could control it.
- SAGIRA: You always do. That's why people talk. Now that Panoptes has fallen, the Root Mind is attempting to take its place and govern the Forest.
- GHOST: Well. Then let's blow it up.
The Guardian Enters the Portal to the Simulant Past
- OSIRIS: Many elements of your first visit have been recreated. Only the algorithm is missing. Fight as if your life depends on it... because it does.
- SAGIRA: You say that like this isn't your fault.
- OSIRIS: It won't happen again.
- SAGIRA: Yes. It will.
- SAGIRA: Welcome back. You should remember this. You did great the first time.
- GHOST: I wasn't here the first time. Someone stole my shell.
- SAGIRA: Borrowed. I borrowed it. To save all of time and space.
The Guardian Sabotages the Fifth Set of Security Protocols
- OSIRIS: The Root Mind has rebuilt this spire entirely, complete with security measures. Sagira and I spent weeks taking it down. Vex efficiency will be the death of us all.
The Guardian Enters the Spire
- SAGIRA: I was hoping the Root Mind would take longer to get set up. But its Arc Beam is at full intensity. It'll be as tough as it was the first time.
- GHOST: I wasn't here for that. I think I was dead.
- SAGIRA: Don't be dramatic. You were asleep.
- GHOST: And I saw things in the dark. The Traveler was there. And it was so small.
- GHOST: There's enough Arc energy here to power the City for a hundred years. I can't imagine how much it took for the Vex to transform Mercury.
The Guardian Sabotages the Vex Security Protocols by Destroying a Module
- SAGIRA: You cut Arc power from the Spire! Nice work!
- GHOST: And Dendron's not happy about it. Stand by.
- GHOST: We just pulled the plug on this spire's Arc network. The Vex are pretty angry.
- SAGIRA: I would be, too.
- GHOST: Exuse us, while we, uh... kill them.
The Guardian Defeats Dendron, the Root Mind
- GHOST: All clear. Osiris, you said this was a simulation? Well, your pet Vex left a simulated corpse.
- OSIRIS: It wasn't a pet - not that time. Well, thank you for your help, Guardian. I've kept you from the Vanguard long enough.
- SAGIRA: Go do what you do best.
- GHOST: Root Mind has been dismantled. What's next? We're putting out fires all over the place today.
- SAGIRA: I'll be honest - I can't remember where we left you. We're in the middle of three spearate simulations.
- GHOST: We just met the biggest Vex Cyclops I've ever seen. And we cracked it in half.
- SAGIRA: Oh, Dendron! Right! You're so good at cleaning up Osiris' messes. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Now get out of there before the simulations shuts down.
- GHOST: Root Mind has been neutralized. Osiris, if you had any plans for this thing when you simulated it, I'm afraid there's not much of it left.
- OSIRIS: You've done well, Guardian. That corpse could be useful. I'll retrieve it soon.
- Bungie (2017/8/9), Destiny 2: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard