Warden of Nothing
|Warden of Nothing|
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
Warden of Nothing is a Strike that was released under the Forsaken expansion. Guardians must return to the Prison of Elders and destroy the High Servitor known as the Mad Warden that formerly aided them and co-hosted the Prison of Elders alongside Variks, the Loyal, which is now dangerously malfunctioning and driving the prison into chaos.
- Head into the Prison of Elders
- Move the prison transport
- Transverse the tunnels
- Exit the tunnels
- Defeat the escaped prisoner (Apaktos, Oxidizing Mind)
- Push through the Cabal
- Eliminate all hostiles (Round 1)
- Defuse 3 splinter mines (Round 2)
- Defeat the Cabal (Round 3, Ta'aul, Disgraced Colossus)
- Claim the "treasure"
- Defeat the Warden's Servitor
- Warden of Nothing features strong callbacks to the House of Wolves expansion, featuring soundtracks from it, and even the entire Fallen arena from the original Prison of Elders activity.
List of Appearances
All dialogue is spoken through the Ghost's comms.