Season of the Undying
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|Season of the Undying|
October 1st, 2019
December 10th, 2019
|“||The life in the Garden called out a question. The Vex are the answer.||”|
Season of the Undying is the eighth Season of Destiny 2 and the first (and flagship) seasonal content for Shadowkeep. It released on October 1st, 2019 and ended on December 10th, 2019. Running in tandem with events after the expansion's campaign and the raid, Ikora Rey and the Guardians must stop an invasion of Sol Divisive Vex from taking over the Moon and destroy their leader, The Undying Mind.
Story & Activites: End The Vex Invasion
- "As Guardians delve into the Black Garden, portals open allowing timeless Vex war machines to strike back with their own counter-offensive on the Moon. They won't stop until the moon becomes another one of their strongholds. Find a way to end the invasion."
Story & Activites: Stop The Vex Offensive
- "Help The Vanguard
Work with Ikora Rey to hunt down the source of the Vex invasion and put a stop to it."
- "New Matchmade Activity
Fight back the Vex in an all-new 6-player matchmade activity: Vex Offensive."
- "Unlock New Weapons
Choose which weapon you want to add to your arsenal and complete the associated Pursuit to claim it."
Seasonal Artifact: The Gate Lord's Eye
- "Upgrade The Gate Lord's Eye to increase your Power and unlock seasonal gameplay mods."
Exotics & Gears: Season Pass Rewards
- "Instantly unlock the Eriana-3's Vow Exotic Hand Cannon + Exclusive Seasonal Armor Sets when you get the Season Pass."
- October 1 – Shadowkeep Launch: Moon Destination opens, Seasonal Artifact, Finishers, Armor 2.0, The Festering Core and The Scarlet Keep Strikes, New Fragment and Reprised Widow's Court and Twilight Gap maps, Crucible updates, Crucible Labs: Elimination, Free Seasonal Rank Rewards; Destiny 2 base game now Free-to-Play, Cross Save Live
- October 5 – Season of the Undying Begins: Garden of Salvation raid launches, Vex Offensive begins
- October 8 – Hero Nightmare Hunts
- October 15 – Legend Nightmare Hunts, Iron Banner
- October 22 – Exotic Quest: Leviathan's Breath, Master Nightmare Hunts
- Octorber 29 – Festival of the Lost, Pit of Heresy dungeon launch, Exotic Quest: Xenophage, Altars of Sorrow Public Event, New PVP Mode: Momentum Control
- November 5 – First Garden of Salvation raid challenge
- November 19– Festival of the Lost ends, Vex Offensive: Final Assault begins
- Eriana's Vow: Exotic Solar Hand Cannon
- Leviathan's Breath: Exotic Void Combat Bow
- Monte Carlo: Exotic Auto Rifle
- Pluperfect: Legendary Auto Rifle
- Optative: Legendary Void Hand Cannon
- Adhortative: Legendary Solar Pulse Rifle
- Imperative: Legendary Scout Rifle
- Subjunctive: Legendary Submachine Gun
- Temporal Clause: Legendary Machine Gun
- Randy's Throwing Knife: Legendary Scout Rifle
- Refashioned Shapes
- Arbitrage LXI
- Nephilim Toaster
- Never Live It Down
- Quality Cut
- The Machinoform
- Unwilling Revolt 00-Z
- Flying Foundry
- Spear of the Fore
- Friendly Fire Shell
- Harper's Shell
- Lander Shell
- Lion Guardant Shell
- Lunar Shell
- Ophiuchus Shell
- Propheteer Shell
- Scarlet Swarm Shell
- Season of the Undying was the first Season with a rewards track.
- It was also the second Vex-focused expansion. The first being Curse of Osiris.