Season of the Deep
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|Season of the Deep|
May 23rd, 2023
August 22nd, 2023
Season of the Deep was the 21st Season of Destiny 2 and the second Season of the Lightfall cycle, which released on May 23rd, 2023, and ended on August 22nd, 2023. The story centers around Ahsa forming a psychic connection with Deputy Commander Sloane so the Vanguard and its allies can gain vital information about The Witness on Titan.
Story: Into the Abyss
- "Titan’s ocean floor is teeming with Taken and Hive searching for something at the bottom of its methane ocean. Guardians must follow them into the deep to uncover ancient secrets and learn more about the Witness’s origins."
Matchmade Activity: Salvage
- "Recover Golden Age tech from sunken Arcology structures on Titan. Explore the seafloor for the first time as you face the Lucent Hive and a variety of enemies in several unpredictable encounters."
Weekly Mission: Deep Dives
- "Week over week, dive deeper into Titan’s ocean to salvage the power needed to communicate with the mysterious creature you’ve discovered."
- "The corruption on Titan is starting to spread off-world. Try to relax and enjoy yourself as you fish for samples around the Solar System."
Become Leviathan: Gear and Rewards
- Gods, Hunters, and Ghosts
- "A new partnership with PlayStation brings the legendary looks of heroes from other worlds to Destiny 2."
- "Pay homage to one of the greatest game franchises of all time all while fighting our own extinction event."
- "Bask in the bolty glow of timeless hardware coveted by our favorite universe-traveling fireteam of two."
- Seasonal Armor Sets
- "No amount of pressure can stop this style."
- Seasonal Universal Ornaments
- "Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, Guardian."
- "In the darkness below, some Taken things glow."
- "Sprint to build an electrostatic charge that blinds your foes when you reload."
- "A Hunter’s Glaive comes alive with power and overflows with each foe they dispatch. Matching subclass and Glaive elements cause projectile eliminations to detonate."
- "Titans are empowered to create grenades fueled by the Traveler’s Light. When thrown, these new grenades explode and create a barricade at the impact location."
- "In the hands of a Warlock, Trace Rifles automatically reload and mark combatants. Allies who assist in eliminating these targets are rewarded with Heavy ammo." 
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .
Vehicles, equipment, and technology
Weapons and armor