Season of Arrivals
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Season of Arrivals|
June 9th, 2020
November 9th, 2020
|“||The Dark has reached out. We have no choice but to reach back.||”|
Season of Arrivals is the eleventh season of Destiny 2 and the final seasonal content of Shadowkeep, occurring from June 9th, 2020 till November 9th, 2020. It revolves around the arrival of the Black Fleet across the Solar System as Guardians look to answer its obscured messages. As the final season of Year 6, it also featured the sunsetting of various destinations and content that were featured during vanilla Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, and the Forsaken Annual Pass.
Story & Activites: Eyes Up, Guardian
- "Fragments of the vanquished Almighty burn in the sky, but celebration is cut short as mysterious Pyramid ships reveal themselves throughout the system. An obscured message emerges from the darkness. Is it a greeting, a threat, or something else altogether? Eris and Zavala call upon you to find out...""
Story & Activites: In The Shadow
- "A dark omen enters our system and a signal howls through the emptiness of space. Darkness begins to reveal itself on Io and within the heart of the Cradle. In the shadow of the Pyramid ship, you must search for answers."
Collect new Umbral Engrams and Focus them to unlock rewards from previous Seasons. Will you wield these gifts from the Darkness?"
Understanding the message is the beginning. Building the weapon is the end. Journey to the Cradle and uncover the truth hidden within."
Join Guardians in public events beneath the Pyramid ship on Io, where an untapped power has summoned the enemies of humanity."
- "The Pyramid ships are approaching, and you must venture wherever answers lie. Enter the realm of the IX – a dimension where the rules of your world no longer exist. Face hordes of Taken and manipulate reality to solve intricate puzzles. What was once above is now below. And what was once Light is now Dark."
Exotic Weapon: Witherhoard
- "Wield this Exotic Grenade Launcher and your foes will stumble on the trembling earth left in your wake. Charge the catalyst, blanket the sky with ash, and light the darkness with flame."
Seasonal Artifact: Seed of Silver Wings
- "New ways to customize, new Seasonal mods, and new choices to make. Increase your Power every time you upgrade the Seed of Silver Wings."
Gear And Rewards: Season Pass
- "Gear, XP, rewards! Get the Season Pass and instantly unlock the new Seasonal armor set and new Witherhoard Exotic Grenade Launcher. You also get an XP boost that speeds up your Seasonal ranks and engram unlocks."
- New Story missions
- New Public Event: Contact
- New Dungeon: Prophecy
- New Exotic weapons
- New Seasonal armor sets and weapons
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Vehicles, equipment, and technology
Weapons and armor
- With the delay of Beyond Light, for a time it was the longest season in Destiny history, totalling at around five months. Season of the Lost eventually surpassed it at six months, due to the delay of The Witch Queen.