From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Year 2 is a term used for things pertaining to the second year since the release of Destiny. Subjects and items listed below are things that were introduced in Year 2.
- Dreadnaught—the Dreadnaught was first introduced and is only accessible with The Taken King expansion.
- Fleetbase Korus—Fleetbase Korus is only accessible during certain missions, and was first introduced in The Taken King expansion.
Races & Enemy Classes
Items & Currencies
- Hadium Flakes—first introduced in The Taken King expansion as a material for building the new Swords.
- Legendary Marks—first introduced in The Taken King as replacements for the Vanguard & Crucible Commendation, as well as Vanguard Marks and Crucible Marks.
- Silver—first introduced in The Taken King expansion, and can be bought with real-world money.
- Wormspore—first introduced in The Taken King expansion as an upgrade material.
- Armor Materials—replaces Plasteel Plating, Sapphire Wire, and Hadronic Essence for all classes as an upgrade material.
- Infusion—first introduced in The Taken King expansion, allowing players to customize their weapons and armor and increase attack and defense values respectively.
- Nightstalker—first introduced in The Taken King expansion for Hunters.
- Stormcaller—first introduced in The Taken King expansion for Warlocks
- Sunbreaker—first introduced in The Taken King expansion for Titans.
- Each with own special Quest.
- Court of Oryx—a player initiated event on the Dreadnaught in which up to three difficulties can be utilized.
- New Strikes—Echo Chamber(PlayStation exclusive until Fall 2016), Fallen S.A.B.E.R., Shield Brothers, The Sunless Cell, and new versions of Year 1 Strikes.
- New Raid—King's Fall.
- Questing System Remodeled
- Twenty-six new Story missions
- Revamp of Patrol Mode