From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "A Stormcaller's lightning awaits release. So release it on the Darkness. Show the universe how your Light can burn down armies."
- — Ikora Rey
- 1 Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- 2 Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- 3 Triva
- 4 Gallery
- 5 List of appearances
- 6 References
Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- "Harmony within, hurricane without."
- — Class Description
Tier 1 - Grenades
- Pulse Grenade—a grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius
- Storm Grenade—a grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm
- Arcbolt Grenade—a grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
Tier 2 - Movement
- Glide—jump and then press again while in the air to activate Glide
- Focused Control—upgrades Glide for better directional control while in the air
- Focused Burst—upgrades Glide to provide an initial boost of speed
- Balanced Glide—upgrades Glide to provide bonuses to both speed and control
Tier 3 - Super
- Stormtrance—chain Arc Lightning from your hands
- Landfall—on casting Stormtrance, fire a bolt of lightning into the ground, creating a devastating shockwave under you
- Superconductor—doubles your Stormtrance lightning's chaining capabilities
- Ionic Blink—press L3 to teleport during Stormtrance
Tier 4 - Melee
- Thunderstrike—deliver an electrocuting Arc melee strike at extended range
- Chain Lighting—your Thunderstrike chains to another nearby enemy
- Amplitude—your Thunderstrike has greater range
- Rising Storm—hits with Thunderstrike charge your Super, Ability and melee energy
Tier 5 - Training 1
- Arcane Wisdom—training focused on battle recovery and speed
- Arcane Spirit—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
- Arcane Force—training focused on toughness and speed
Tier 6 - Perks 1
- Pulsewave—when critically wounded, trigger a Pulsewave that boosts speed for you and your allies
- Feedback—incoming melee attacks fully recharge and intensify your Thunderstrike
- Transcendence—when cast with full grenade and melee energy, Stormtrance restores your health to full and drains slower
Tier 7 - Training 2
- Ancestral Order—training focused on all attributes
- Chaos Order—training focused on raw speed
- Divine Order—training focused on toughness at all costs
Tier 8 - Perks 2
- Electrostatic Mind—Stormtrance charges faster when allies are near. When Stormtrance is active, nearby enemies take damage
- Arc Web—enemies damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to nearby enemies
- Perpetual Charge—grenade kills recharge your melee. Melee kills recharge your grenade
Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- Arcbolt Grenade: Chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
- Pulse Grenade: Continuously damages enemies in its radius.
- Storm Grenade: Calls forth a focused lightning bolt.
- Healing Rift: A well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift: A well of Light that increases the weapon damage of those inside it.
- Balanced Glide: Glide gets bonuses to both control and speed.
- Burst Glide: Upgrades Glide for strong speed boosts.
- Controlled Glide: Glide gets better directional control.
- Stormtrance: Chain Arc lightning to enemies from your hands.
Attunement of Conduction
- Chain Lightning: A longer-ranged melee attack that chains lightning to one other enemy.
- Transcendence: Stormtrance restores health and lasts longer when cast with full melee and grenade energy.
- Arc Web: Grenades chain lightning to nearby enemies upon detonation.
- Ionic Blink: Sprinting during Stormtrance causes the player to Blink.
Attunement of Elements
- Gale Force: A longer-ranged melee attack that recharges Super, grenade and Melee energy.
- Rising Storm: Rifts charge faster when nearby allies.
- Arc Soul: Rifts now grant an Arc Soul to aid whoever uses it in battle.
- Landfall: Summons a lightning bolt upon casting Stormtrance, creating a shockwave.
Attunement of Control
- Chaos Reach: A spin on Stormtrance which produces a beam of arc energy which destroys enemies in its path. It can be deactivated to save super energy, but you will lose some.
- Ball Lightning: A ranged melee attack which shoots out a slow moving projectile that radiates lightning.
- Ionic Trace: Killed enemies sprout spikes of arc energy, which partially refill grenade, melee, rift, and super energy when collected.
- Pulsewave: Collecting Ionic Traces while wounded gives you and nearby allies a speed boost.
- The stormtrance is inspired by the force lighting from Star wars
List of appearances