From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The dream of the City. Its Walls keep it together. Its spears—the Strikers—are what keep it alive."
- — Commander Zavala
You'd think the problem with showing up empty-handed to a gunfight would be the bullets. And yes, turning a gunfight into a fistfight is an awful lot of work, tactically speaking, but really I just don't have the patience for all the hiding, and all the fumbling for batteries or flechettes or whatever when it's time to reload, which seems to happen the moment I start to enjoy myself.
Hiding and reloading. Hiding and reloading. Sounds amazing; you all have fun. My fists don't need reloading.
Back to the problem. The problem with fists is hygiene. Paint your armor fist to shoulder in alien ichor, toxic robotic lubricant, and ashes. Now take a good look at yourself. That's the only reason I envy the hiders and the reloaders. They get to stay clean.
Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- "At close quarters a fist is better than any gun."
- — Class Description
- Flashbang Grenade—an explosive grenade that disorients the enemies it damages
- Pulse Grenade—a grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius
- Lightning Grenade—a grenade that sticks to any surface, periodically emitting bolts of lightning
- Lift—Jump and then press again while in the air to activate Lift
- Increased Height—upgrades Lift to travel to greater heights
- Increased Control—upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air
- Catapult—upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum
- Fist of Havoc—smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light
- Aftermath—Fist of Havoc leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake
- Death from Above—after jumping, Fist of Havoc can be aimed at enemies below
- Shockwave—Fist of Havoc unleashes a wave of devastating energy which travels along the ground
- Storm Fist—a punishing melee attack that deals bonus damage.
- Overload—hits with Storm Fist have a chance to immediately reset its cooldown
- Discharge—hits with Storm Fist deal area of effect damage around the target
- Amplify—kills with Storm Fist significantly reduce the cooldown of Fist of Havoc
Tier 5—Training 1
- Titan Codex I—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
- Titan Codex II—training focused on speed and toughness
- Titan Codex III—training focused on battle recovery and speed
Tier 6—Perks 1
- Headstrong—sprinting increases the leap distance of Fist of Havoc
- Aftershocks—increases the duration of Pulse Grenade, Lightning Grenade, and Aftermath
- Transfusion—kills with Storm Fist or Shoulder Charge immediately trigger health regeneration
Tier 7—Training 2
- Titan Codex IV—training focused on all attributes
- Titan Codex V—training focused on maximum battle recovery
- Titan Codex VI—training focused on raw speed
Tier 8—Perks 2
- Unstoppable—you are harder to kill while using Fist of Havoc
- Shoulder Charge—after sprinting for a short time, press to unleash a devastating melee attack
- Juggernaut—after sprinting for a short time, gain a protective shield
Upgrades (Destiny 2)
Set 1 - Grenades
- Flashbang Grenade−An explosive grenade that disorients enemies upon detonation.
- Pulse Grenade−A grenade that periodically emits energy pulses that damage enemies within radius.
- Lightning Grenade−A grenade that sticks to any surface and periodically emits pulses of lightning that damage enemies.
Set 2 - Movement
- Increased Height−Upgrades Lift for higher vertical reach.
- Increased Control−Upgrades Lift for more directional control.
- Catapult−Upgrades Lift for a strong initial momentum burst.
Set 3 - Super
- Fist of Havoc−Charge your fists. Once activated, you can shoulder charge or ground slam until Super energy is depleted.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Towering Barricade−A large barrier that can be used for cover or to seal off dangerous areas for a short time.
- Rally Barricade−A small barrier that can be peeked over while aiming down sights and instantly reloads your equipped weapon when taking cover.
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Code of the Juggernaut
- Frontal Assault−A powerful melee punch that increases weapon stability and damage.
- Reversal−Melee kills trigger health regeneration.
- Knockout−Breaking enemy shields or critically injuring enemies increases melee range and damage.
- Trample−Kills with Fists of Havoc extend its duration.
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Code of the Earthshaker
- Seismic Strike−After sprinting for a short time, hurl yourself shoulder-first towards your target.
- Aftershocks-Damaging enemies with Seismic Strike recharges your grenade.
- Magnitude−Increases the duration of Pulse Grenades, Lightning Grenades, and Aftermath and gives you an extra charge.
- Terminal Velocity-Fist of Havoc leaves behind a damage-dealing field in its wake and increases its damage the longer you are airborne.
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Code of the Missile
- Thundercrash-A modification of Fist of Havoc which sends you into the sky in a guided, missile-like attack which is able to be controlled to slam into enemies from far away.
- Ballistic Slam-After running, jump into the air to slam into the ground.
- Impact Conversion-Damage with Ballistic Slam and arc abilities gives super energy
- Inertia Override-Sliding through dropped ammo will reload held guns and increase weapon damage for a short time
- Arc-Based Fist Punch
- Arc-Based Shouder Charge
Upgrades Arc 3.0 (Destiny 2: Witch Queen)
- Fists of Havoc: Supercharge your fists and slam the ground with the force of a maelstrom. While active:
- Grenade button: Quickly charge forward, dealing damage to any impacted targets.
- Melee Button: Slam your fists to the ground, dealing damage in an area around you and leaving aftershocks in your wake. Performing a slam from the air deals additional damage.
- Thundercrash: Hurtle through the air like a missile and crash into targets in inflict meteoric damage.
- Skip grenade: A grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek targets.
- Flux Grenade: An explosive grenade that attaches to targets.
- Arcbolt Grenade: A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby targets.
- Pulse Grenade: A grenade that periodically damages targets within its explosion radius.
- Storm Grenade: A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Flashbang Grenade: An explosive grenade that damages and blinds nearby targets.
- Lightning Grenade: A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.
- Melee button (Hold): Hold while grounded to plant your feet and begin charging your fist with Arc energy.
- Melee button: Release to unleash a devastating blast in front of you, dealing damage that increases with longer charge time.
- Ballistic Slam: After sprinting and while airborne, activate your charged melee ability to slam to the ground, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Seismic Strike: After sprinting for a short time, activate your charged melee ability to slam shoulder-first into your target, damaging and Blinding enemies in an area around them.
- Catapult Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Strafe Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong directional control.
- High Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Towering Barricade: Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade: Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases weapon reload speed, stability, and range when you stand behind it.
- Thruster: While grounded, quickly evade in a lateral direction.
- Touch of Thunder (A bell that shakes with the remembrance of its final toll. It will sound again with the proper touch.): Your Flashbang, Pulse, Lightning, and Storm Grenades have enhanced functionality. Fragment Slots (2).
- Flashbang Grenade: Emits an additional blinding flash on bounce.
- Pulse Grenade: Creates Ionic Traces periodically as it damages targets over time.
- Lightning Grenade: Grants an additional grenade charge and jolts targets hit by the initial blast.
- Storm Grenade: After detonating, creates a roaming thundercloud that tracks nearby targets and fire bolts of lightning at foes.
- Knockout (An orb of dancing plasma, you hold the power of raw lightning in your fist. One strike is all you need.): Critically wounding a target or breaking their shield infuses your melee attacks with Arc energy and increases your melee range and damage for a short time. Defeating targets with melee attacks starts health regeneration and makes you amplified. Fragment Slots (2).
- Juggernaut (A championship ring, dented and dirtied. They'll try to stop in your tracks. Get up close and personal.): With full class ability energy and after sprinting for a short time, you gain a frontal shield that blocks incoming damage. When the frontal shield breaks, your class ability energy is depleted. While amplified, the shield blocks significantly more damage before breaking. Fragment Slots (1).
- Spark of Amplitude: Rapidly defeating targets while you are amplified creates an Orb of Power.
- Spark of Beacons: While you are amplified, your Arc Special weapon final blows create a blinding explosion.
- Spark of Brilliance: Defeating a blinded target with precision damage creates a blinding explosion. +10 Intellect.
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace. -10 Strength.
- Spark of Feedback: Taking melee damage briefly increases your outgoing melee damage. +10 Resilience.
- Spark of Focus: After sprinting for a short duration, your class ability regeneration is increased. -10 Mobility.
- Spark of Frequency: Melee hits greatly increase your reload speed for a short duration.
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Magnitude: Your lingering Arc grenades (Lightning Grenade, Pulse Grenade, and Storm Grenade) have extended duration.
- Spark of Momentum: Sliding over ammo bricks reloads your equipped weapon and grants a small amount of melee energy.
- Spark of Recharge: While critically wounded, your melee and grenade energy regenerates more quickly.
- Spark of Resistance: While surrounded by combatants, you are more resistant to incoming damage. +10 Strength.
- Spark of Shock: Your grenades jolt targets. -10 Discipline.
- Spark of Volts: Finishers make you amplified. +10 Recovery.
List of appearances