From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The dream of the City. Its Walls keep it together. Its spears—the Strikers—are what keep it alive."
- — Commander Zavala
- 1 Notable Strikers
- 2 Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- 3 Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- 4 List of appearances
- 5 References
Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- "At close quarters a fist is better than any gun."
- — Class Description
- Flashbang Grenade—an explosive grenade that disorients the enemies it damages
- Pulse Grenade—a grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius
- Lightning Grenade—a grenade that sticks to any surface, periodically emitting bolts of lightning
- Lift—Jump and then press again while in the air to activate Lift
- Increased Height—upgrades Lift to travel to greater heights
- Increased Control—upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air
- Catapult—upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum
- Fist of Havoc—smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light
- Aftermath—Fist of Havoc leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake
- Death from Above—after jumping, Fist of Havoc can be aimed at enemies below
- Shockwave—Fist of Havoc unleashes a wave of devastating energy which travels along the ground
- Storm Fist—a punishing melee attack that deals bonus damage.
- Overload—hits with Storm Fist have a chance to immediately reset its cooldown
- Discharge—hits with Storm Fist deal area of effect damage around the target
- Amplify—kills with Storm Fist significantly reduce the cooldown of Fist of Havoc
Tier 5—Training 1
- Titan Codex I—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
- Titan Codex II—training focused on speed and toughness
- Titan Codex III—training focused on battle recovery and speed
Tier 6—Perks 1
- Headstrong—sprinting increases the leap distance of Fist of Havoc
- Aftershocks—increases the duration of Pulse Grenade, Lightning Grenade, and Aftermath
- Transfusion—kills with Storm Fist or Shoulder Charge immediately trigger health regeneration
Tier 7—Training 2
- Titan Codex IV—training focused on all attributes
- Titan Codex V—training focused on maximum battle recovery
- Titan Codex VI—training focused on raw speed
Tier 8—Perks 2
- Unstoppable—you are harder to kill while using Fist of Havoc
- Shoulder Charge—after sprinting for a short time, press to unleash a devastating melee attack
- Juggernaut—after sprinting for a short time, gain a protective shield
Upgrades (Destiny 2)
Set 1 - Grenades
- Flashbang Grenade−An explosive grenade that disorients enemies upon detonation.
- Pulse Grenade−A grenade that periodically emits energy pulses that damage enemies within radius.
- Lightning Grenade−A grenade that sticks to any surface and periodically emits pulses of lightning that damage enemies.
Set 2 - Movement
- Increased Height−Upgrades Lift for higher vertical reach.
- Increased Control−Upgrades Lift for more directional control.
- Catapult−Upgrades Lift for a strong initial momentum burst.
Set 3 - Super
- Fist of Havoc−Charge your fists. Once activated, you can shoulder charge or ground slam until Super energy is depleted.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Towering Barricade−A large barrier that can be used for cover or to seal off dangerous areas for a short time.
- Rally Barricade−A small barrier that can be peeked over while aiming down sights and instantly reloads your equipped weapon when taking cover.
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Code of the Juggernaut
- Frontal Assault−A powerful melee punch that increases weapon stability.
- Reversal−Melee kills trigger health regeneration.
- Knockout−Breaking enemy shields increases melee range.
- Trample−Fist of Havoc lasts longer while sprinting. Kills with Fist of Havoc extend its duration.
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Code of the Earthshaker
- Aftermath−Fist of Havoc disorients enemies and leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake.
- Magnitude−Increases the duration of Pulse Grenades, Lightning Grenades, and Aftermath.
- Aerial Strike−Fist of Havoc's damage increases the longer you are airborne.
- Shoulder Charge−After sprinting for a short time, hurl yourself shoulder-first towards your target.
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Code of the Missile
- Ballistic Slam-After running, jump into the air to slam into the ground.
- Impact Conversion-Damage with Ballistic Slam and arc abilities gives super energy
- Inertia Override-Sliding through dropped ammo will reload held guns and increase weapon damage for a short time
- Thundercrash-A modification of Fist of Havoc which sends you into the sky in a guided, missile-like attack which is able to be controlled to slam into enemies from far away.
- Arc-Based Fist Punch
- Arc-Based Shouder Charge
List of appearances