From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|“||From the confines of your mind, reality bends, and fate you bind.||”|
If it's an army I want, it's an army I get. Little friends on demand, allies on speed dial. No accomplice is more loyal than the one I pluck from the sprawling weave of the universe.
Am I my creations? I fill their minds, though I remain undivided. I feel their movements and their pain, yet I stand still, unharmed.
The sensations of manifestation are odd. I understand where my body begins and where it ends, but the lines are now stretched, as if I am wound into the very air around me. The strings of my will extend in every direction, and when pulled taut, the puppet master begins their show.
- Needlestorm: Conjure a hail of deadly woven needles. After embedding themselves in the environment, the needles will re-weave into a host of Threadlings. Threadlings you create will return to you and perch if they can't find any nearby targets. Damaging targets with your weapons or melee will send out perched Threadlings to attack.
- Grapple: Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy. During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.
- Threadling Grenade: A woven projectile that reweaves itself into Threadlings while in flight.
- Shackle Grenade: A thrown weapon of weighted Strand matter that detonates on impact, suspending targets and creating additional suspending subprojectiles.
- Arcane Needle: Sling a woven needle that will embed in your target, unraveling them. Activate your melee ability again to chain up to two additional attacks.
- Balanced Glide: Glide jump ability provides bonuses to both speed and control.
- Burst Glide: Upgrades Glide for strong speed boosts.
- Controlled Glide: Glide jump ability provides better directional control while in the air.
- Healing Rift: Conjure a well of Light that continually heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift: Conjure a well of Light that increases the attack power of those inside it.
- Weaver's Call (Your call weaves a path into existence. A chirp rings out, eager to answer.): Cast your Rift to weave three Threadlings and deploy any Threadlings you have perched. Fragment Slots (2)
- Mindspun Invocation (Formless, shapeless… until you say otherwise. Shape reality as you see fit.): Your grapple, Shackle Grenade, and Threadling Grenade have enhanced functionality. Your grapple melee spawns three Threadling eggs. Shackle Grenade: Hold to consume your Shackle Grenade and activate Weaver's Trance. Final blows while Weaver's Trance is active create a suspending detonation. Threadling Grenade: Hold to consume your Threadling Grenade and immediately generate five perched Threadlings. Fragment Slots (2)
- The Wanderer (A ring of twisted silver, set with a glittering emerald. Deftly, expertly, effortlessly—one possibility is unsewn and another is born.): Threadling final blows create a Tangle. Tangles you throw attach to enemies and detonate into a suspending burst. Fragment Slots (2)
- Weavewalk (A small carved effigy of a Pouka, found in the Neomuna wreckage. With clarity of mind, you stride between this world and the next.): Dodge while airborne to enter the weave, gaining damage resistance from combatants and players. Reactivate your air dodge or cast your Rift to exit the weave. While in the weave, you generate perched Threadlings over time. Fragment Slots (1)
- Thread of Ascent: Activating your grenade ability reloads your equipped weapons and grants bonus airborne effectiveness and handling for a short duration. +10 Mobility.
- Thread of Binding: Super final blows emit a suspending burst from the target. +10 Resilience.
- Thread of Continuity: Suspend, unravel, and sever effects applied to targets have increased duration. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Evolution: Threadlings travel farther and deal additional damage. +10 Intellect.
- Thread of Finality: Finisher final blows create Threadlings. +10 Recovery.
- Thread of Fury: Damaging targets with a Tangle grants melee energy. -10 Strengh.
- Thread of Generation: Dealing damage generates grenade energy. -10 Discipline.
- Thread of Isolation: Landing rapid precision hits emits a severing burst from the target.
- Thread of Mind: Defeating suspended targets grants class ability energy.
- Thread of Propagation: Powered melee final blows grant your Strand weapons Unraveling Rounds.
- Thread of Rebirth: Strand weapon final blows have a chance to create a Threadling.
- Thread of Transmutation: While you have Woven Mail, weapon final blows create a Tangle. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Warding: Picking up an Orb of Power generates Woven Mail. -10 Resilience.
- Thread of Wisdom: Defeating suspended targets with precision final blows generates an Orb of Power.
- In early promotional material, this subclass was known as the "Architect". It is not known why it was changed, though it may be because Broodweaver is a more fitting name due to the emphasis on summoning Threadlings.
List of Appearances