From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Set 1 - Grenades
- Skip grenade - A grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies.
- Flux Grenade - An explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Arcbolt Grenade - A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
Set 2 - Movement
- High Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with even greater height.
- Strafe Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with better directional control while in the air.
- Triple Jump - Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
Set 3 - Super
- Arc Staff - Conjure a staff infused with Arc electricity that can be used to rapidly slice enemies while maneuvering around the battlefield.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Marksman Dodge - Automatically reload your equipped weapon while dodging
- Gambler’s Dodge - Dodging near enemies generates Melee energy
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Way Of The Warrior
- Combat Flow - Melee kills recharge your dodge skill
- Deadly Reach - Dodging temporarily increases melee range
- Lethal Current - Arc Staff attacks hit twice after dodging
- Combination Blow - Kill an enemy with this melee ability to trigger health regeneration and increase your melee damage temporarily
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Way Of The Wind
- Disorienting Blow - Striking an enemy with this debilitating melee attack disorients the target. Killing a target with Disorienting Blow instantly recharges it.
- Focused Breathing - Sprinting reduces your dodge cooldown. Increased maximum sprint speed
- Battle Meditation - When critically wounded, melee and grenades recharge drastically faster
- Lightning Reflexes - Take less damage while dodging when Arc Staff is active
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Way of the Current
- Whirlwhind Guard - A variation of Arc Staff which allows the staff to be spun in a circular motion, deflecting incoming projectiles. Damage with deflected projectiles increases Arc Staff damage by three times.
- Tempest Strike - Sliding and using a melee attack causes the player to uppercut with the arc staff, dealing arc damage in a line towards enemies.
- Lightning Weave - Melee hits increase reload speed.
- Ebb and Flow - Arc ability damage electrifies enemy targets, and punching electrified targets disorients them, as well as giving grenade, melee, and dodge energy.
- Arc Pressure - Point Punch
An Arcstrider unleashing its Arc Staff alongside a Titan.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)