From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Set 1 - Grenades
- Skip grenade-A grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies.
- Flux Grenade-An explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Arcbolt Grenade-A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
Set 2 - Movement
- High Jump-Upgrades Double Jump with even greater height.
- Strafe Jump-Upgrades Double Jump with better directional control while in the air.
- Triple Jump-Upgrades Double Jump with a third jump.
Set 3 - Super
- Arc Staff-Conjure a polearm infused with Arc electricity that can be used to rapidly slice enemies while maneuvering around the battlefield.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Marksman Dodge-Automatically reload your equipped weapon while dodging
- Gambler’s Dodge-Dodging near enemies generates Melee energy
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Way Of The Warrior
- Combat Flow-Melee kills recharge your dodge skill
- Deadly Reach-Dodging temporarily increases melee range
- Lethal Current-Arc Staff attacks hit twice after dodging
- Combination Blow-Kill an enemy with this melee ability to trigger health regeneration and increase your melee damage temporarily
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Way Of The Wind
- Disorienting Blow-Striking an enemy with this debilitating melee attack disorients the target. Killing a target with Disorienting Blow instantly recharges it.
- Lightning Reflexes-Take less damage while dodging when Arc Staff is active
- Battle Meditation-When critically wounded, melee and grenades recharge drastically faster
- Focused Breathing-Sprinting reduces your dodge cooldown. Increased maximum sprint speed
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Way of the Current
- Tempest Strike-Sliding and using a melee attack causes the player to uppercut with the arc staff, dealing arc damage in a line towards enemies.
- Ebb and Flow-Arc ability damage electrifies enemy targets, and punching electrified targets disorients them, as well as giving grenade, melee, and dodge energy.
- Lightning Weave-Melee hits increase reload speed.
- Whirlwhind Guard-A variation of Arc Staff which allows the staff to be spun in a circular motion, deflecting incoming projectiles. Damage with deflected projectiles increases Arc Staff damage by three times.
- Arc Pressure-Point Punch
An Arcstrider unleashing its Arc Staff alongside a Titan.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)