From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|“||The plucked string, the sharpest song. Freedom, infinitely promised.||”|
I cut through the air like a blade. I am a torrent of leaves kicked up in the wind. I grasp at the fabric of the universe and wrap myself in its tensile folds.
The higher I climb, the more the internal doubter makes himself known:
"But what if you fall?"
Does the spider fear a fall from her web? Do the stars tremble at the possibility they'll plummet from the heavens?
'I dance with the mighty gale; I am cradled by the weave of the universe.
The doubter will never know the air as I do.
- Silkstrike: Weave a vicious rope dart and tear through your targets. Light Attack: Swing the rope dart in front of you to deal damage. The tip of the dart deals bonus damage, and defeating targets with the tip causes them to explode. Heavy Attack: Swing the rope dart in a circular motion to deal heavy damage all around you. Grenade: Use the grapple to move forward quickly.
- Grapple: Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy. During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.
- Threadling Grenade: A woven projectile that reweaves itself into Threadlings while in flight.
- Shackle Grenade: A thrown weapon of weighted Strand matter that detonates on impact, suspending targets and creating additional suspending subprojectiles.
- Threaded Spike: Throw a rope dart that bounces between targets, damaging and severing them. The dart will return to you once it's done, returning melee energy to you for each target hit. Press melee just as the dart gets back to you to catch it and increase the amount of energy returned.
- High Jump: While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Strafe Jump: While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- Triple Jump: While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Gambler's Dodge: Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee Ability.
- Marksman's Dodge: Dodge to perform a evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Widow's Silk (The softest whisper of a glove meant to be worn under a gauntlet. Seize the threads of reality.): You have an additional grenade charge. Your Grappling Hook creates a Grapple Tangle at the grapple point. Fragment Slots (2)
- Ensnaring Slam (A small shadow box with an arachnid on display showcasing the creature's deadly beauty. Give them something to really catch their eye.): Activate your air move to consume your class ability energy and dive to the ground, suspending all nearby targets on impact. Using this ability extends class ability cooldown time. Fragment Slots (2)
- Threaded Specter (A cracked hand mirror, held together with dark wire. What looks back is yours, but not you.): Activating your class ability leaves behind a decoy woven from Strand matter that draws the attention of nearby combatants. After taking significant damage or when combatants approach, the decoy detonates, dealing damage and releasing Threadlings that seek out and attack nearby foes. Fragment Slots (2)
- Whirling Maelstrom (A tightly coiled whip with fraying ends, carried at your side. You twist the universe until it tears.): Destroying a Tangle will weave a violent, writhing mass of Strand fibers. The Strand mass seeks out and damages targets, emitting Unraveling projectiles when it defeats them. Fragment Slots (2)
- Thread of Ascent: Activating your grenade ability reloads your equipped weapons and grants bonus airborne effectiveness and handling for a short duration. +10 Mobility.
- Thread of Binding: Super final blows emit a suspending burst from the target. +10 Resilience.
- Thread of Continuity: Suspend, unravel, and sever effects applied to targets have increased duration.
- Thread of Evolution: Threadlings travel farther and deal additional damage. +10 Intellect.
- Thread of Finality: Finisher final blows create Threadlings. +10 Recovery.
- Thread of Fury: Damaging targets with a Tangle grants melee energy. -10 Strengh.
- Thread of Generation: Dealing damage generates grenade energy. -10 Discipline.
- Thread of Isolation: Landing rapid precision hits emits a severing burst from the target.
- Thread of Mind: Defeating suspended targets grants class ability energy.
- Thread of Propagation: Powered melee final blows grant your Strand weapons Unraveling Rounds. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Rebirth: Strand weapon final blows have a chance to create a Threadling.
- Thread of Transmutation: While you have Woven Mail, weapon final blows create a Tangle. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Warding: Picking up an Orb of Power generates Woven Mail. -10 Resilience.
- Thread of Wisdom: Defeating suspended targets with precision final blows generates an Orb of Power.
- Threadrunner is the only Strand subclass not renamed on 10th January, 2023. The Berserker and Broodweaver subclasses were formerly known as Tyrant and Architect, respectively.
List of Appearances