From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Some of us know the difference a Fireteam makes. Some of us...we touch the Void. Make it a part of us. And then we take a name...Nightstalker. Hunt from the shadows, pin them down, never let them see you coming. "
- — Cayde-6
- 1 Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- 2 Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- 3 Gallery
- 4 List of appearances
- 5 References
Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- "Draw from the Void. Light the way."
- — Class Description
- Spike Grenade—a grenade that attaches to any surface and emits a torrent of damaging Void Light
- Voidwall Grenade—a grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light
- Vortex Grenade—a grenade that creates a Vortex, continually damaging enemies trapped inside
- Double Jump—jump a second time after leaving the ground
- Higher Jump—upgrades Double Jump for even greater height
- Better Control—upgrades Double Jump for better directional control while in the air
- Triple Jump—upgrades Double Jump with a third jump
- Shadowshot—tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening and suppressing them for you and your allies
- Blood Bound—tethered enemies explode when killed. Damage to tethered enemies is shared to all
- Black Hole—the Void Anchor has increased range, lasts significantly longer and can tether more targets
- Quiver—fire Shadowshot up to three times. Void Anchors have reduced range
- Smoke—throw Smoke to slow and disorient those trapped in its cloud
- Envenomed—adds a toxin that damages enemies within Smoke
- Vanish in Smoke—you and allies near Smoke explosions vanish from sight
- Snare—allows Smoke to stick to surfaces, detonating when enemies are near
Tier 5—Training 1
- Path Forgotten—training focused on toughness and speed
- Path Forbidden—training focused on battle recovery and speed
- Path Unknown—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
Tier 6—Perks 1
- Courage of the Pack—killing tethered targets increases Recovery and Armor for you and nearby allies. Stacks up to 5 times
- Light of the Pack—killing tethered targets creates Orbs of Light for your allies
- Lockdown—grenade and Smoke effects last twice as long, allowing strong territory control
Tier 7—Training 2
- Way of the Drifter—training focused on all attributes
- Way of the Fearless—training focused on toughness at all costs
- Way of the Nomad—training focused on maximum battle recovery
Tier 8—Perks 2
- Keen Scout—sprint and Sneak faster, gain Enhanced Tracker and the ability to Mark targets you damage
- Predator—the Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot become traps that stick to surfaces and wait for prey
- Shadestep—press O, O (PlayStation) or B, B (Xbox) to evade
Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- Vortex Grenade: Creates a vortex that continuously damages enemies trapped inside.
- Spike Grenade: Attaches to any surface and emits a damaging torrent of Void Light.
- Voidwall Grenade: Creates a horizontal burning wall of Void Light.
- Marksman's Dodge: Dodging automatically reloads your equipped weapon.
- Gambler's Dodge: Dodging near enemies recharges melee energy.
- High Jump: Upgrades Double Jump to reach greater height.
- Strafe Jump: Upgrades Double Jump with better directional control.
- Triple Jump: Upgrades Double Jump with an extra midair jump.
- Shadowshot—Tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening and suppressing them for you and your allies
Way of the Trapper
- Snare Bomb: Throw a smoke bomb that attaches to surfaces and detonates when enemies are near, slowing and disorienting them.
- Keen Scout: Gain increased sprint and sneak speeds, and an enhanced motion tracker. Tethered enemies are marked.
- Deadfall: Shadowshot's Anchors have increased range and duration, and attach to surfaces to wait for prey.
- Vanishing Step: Dodging makes you vanish for a short time.
Way of the Pathfinder
- Vanish in Smoke: Throw a smoke bomb that makes you and nearby allies invisible for a short time.
- Lockdown: Grenade and smoke bomb effects last twice as long.
- Heart of the Pack: Killing tethered enemies creates Orbs of Light and increases Mobility, Resilience, and Recovery for you and nearby allies.
- Moebius Quiver: Shadowshot can be fired in rapid succession and deal bonus damage to tethered enemies.
Way of the Wraith
- Flawless Execution: Scoring precision kills while crouched grants invisibility and Truesight.
- Shattering Strike: Hitting enemies with a melee attack after triggering Flawless Execution weakens then and reduces their damage output.
- Corrosive Smoke: Melee ability which throws a smoke bomb that explodes in a line, damaging and slowing enemies from afar.
- Spectral Blades: A stealth super which grants invisibility with Truesight when casted and gives the player two void daggers which deal massive damage.
List of appearances