From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "I've had a dozen Hunters ask me why it's so hard to summon a Dusk Bow. I asked 'em what they thought of the Void, and their eyes told me everything. You can't be afraid. That's the secret. No fear."
- — Tevis Larsen
- "Shadowshot is not the most destructive use of Void Light I've ever seen, but with adequate support, that's irrelevant."
- — Ikora Rey
This Super allows the Guardian to temporarily activate a bow-and-arrow like projectile that, when shot, will tether enemies and blind bosses with an anchor of Void Light (appearing as a sphere), suppressing their abilities. This Super will generate Orbs of Light for every enemy tethered, so when used correctly this weapon can generate massive amounts of Orbs and help the team. This Super is a one-use Super, but with a special uncle's perk called "Quiver" activated, you may fire three shots, making it a Super that you use up over a short period of time.
Super perks relating to Shadowshot (not necessarily in order) include:
- Shadowshot—tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening and suppressing them for you and your allies
- Predator—decreases Shadowshot cooldown. Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot become traps that stick to surfaces and wait for prey
- Light of the Pack—killing tethered targets creates Orbs of Light for your allies
- Courage of the Pack—killing tethered targets greatly increases Recovery and Armor for you and nearby allies. Stacks up to three times
- Blood Bound—tethered enemies explode when killed. Damage to tethered enemies is shared to all
- Quiver—fire Shadowshot up to three times. Void Anchors have reduced range
- Black Hole—the Void Anchor has increased range, lasts significantly longer and can tether more targets
- Inextricable—a portion of damage taken by one tethered target is passed to all tethered targets
- Gloamranger: Unite your allies!—reduces incoming damage and increases outgoing damage for your tethered fireteam
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .