From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "As a Sunsinger, you are a child of the sun, gifted with the ability to restore and take life."
- — Ikora Rey
Sunsinger is a Solar-based Warlock subclass that is available in Destiny when you reach level 15.
Ikora Rey said that Solar Light is despised by Hive Wizards as it cuts their ritual barriers to shreds, blisters their skin and burns their eyes. Zavala once espoused the beauty of Sunsinger light, until he saw the full extent of it's power. Ulan-Tan said to the Speaker that the Light of the Sunsinger is proof that Light is everywhere. When understood by Toland, the Shattered, he has left solar footprints on the darkside of the Moon, stood on the spires of Mercury and chilled by the Solar Winds, stretched out his solar wings and flown.
- "There are flames that even the Darkness cannot extinguish."
- — Class Description
Tier 1 - Grenades
- Solar Grenade—a grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius
- Firebolt Grenade—a grenade that unleashes bolts of Solar light at nearby enemies
- Fusion Grenade—an explosive grenade that causes bonus damage when attached to its target
Tier 2 - Movement
- Glide—jump and then press again while in the air to activate Glide
- Focused Control—upgrades Glide for better directional control while in the air
- Focused Burst—upgrades Glide to provide an initial boost of speed
- Balanced Glide—upgrades Glide to provide bonuses to both speed and control
Tier 3 - Super
- Radiance—fill yourself with Solar Light, dramatically increasing the effectiveness of all your abilities.
- Song of Flame—while active, Radiance reduces all cooldowns for nearby allies.
- Radiant Skin—while active, Radiance reduces incoming damage.
- Fireborn—Radiance can now be activated from beyond the grave. Doing so returns you to life. Radiance duration is reduced.
Tier 4 - Melee
- Scorch—a powerful melee attack that Ignites enemies, causing damage over time.
- Flame Shield—damaging an enemy with Scorch reduces incoming damage for a short time.
- Solar Wind—reduces the cooldown of Scorch. Hitting enemies with Scorch knocks them back.
- Brimstone—reduces the cooldown of Scorch. Killing enemies with Scorch causes them to explode.
Tier 5 - Training 1
- Arcane Wisdom—training focused on battle recovery and speed
- Arcane Spirit—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
- Arcane Force—training focused on toughness and speed
Tier 6 - Perks 1
- Radiant Will—increases the duration of Radiance.
- Viking Funeral—targets afflicted with Ignite take more damage from all sources. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Sunburst—killing an enemy with Scorch generates an Orb of Light.
Tier 7 - Training 2
- Ancestral Order—training focused on all attributes
- Chaos Order—training focused on raw speed
- Divine Order—training focused on toughness at all costs
Tier 8 - Perks 2
- Touch of Flame—all grenades Ignite enemies, causing damage over time.
- Angel of Light—aiming your weapon while in the air will hold you in place for a short time.
- Gift of the Sun—gain an additional grenade.
List of appearances