From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
The Sentinel is a Void-based Titan subclass that is available in Destiny 2. It gains access to a Void shield that can be used in close quarters and as a thrown projectile.You are also able to cast Ward of dawn instead of the Void shield
- 1 Lore Description
- 2 Upgrades
- 3 Gallery
- 4 List of appearances
- 5 References
- "I'm shaking, hands on my knees, panting. Let the monsters come. Let them come forever. Let them climb the piled bodies of their dead. I don't care. That's the thing I do better than anyone. Not care. Let them come in their hundreds and everyone will die at my feet. I don't care about their homing rockets, their exotic matter slugs, their blades from another dimension.
I don't care because I cannot be moved. I am the wall against which the Darkness breaks.
Malphur can turn his gun to fire and Shinobu can dance with lightning, but when the horrors run out of the dark, I am the one who does not move.
I am a wall. And walls don't move. Because walls don't care."
- — Sentinel Lore tab
- "Valiant heart, unwavering resolve."
- — Class Description
Set 1 - Grenades
- Magnetic Grenade—An explosive grenade that attaches to enemies and detonates twice.
- Voidwall Grenade—A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void energy.
- Suppressor Grenade—An explosive grenade that temporarily suppresses enemy abilities.
Set 2 - Movement
- High Lift—Upgrades Lift for higher vertical reach.
- Strafe Lift—Upgrades Lift for more directional control.
- Catapult Lift—Upgrades Lift for a strong initial momentum burst.
Set 3 - Super
- Sentinel Shield—Form a Void shield that can bash enemies in melee range and be thrown from a distance as a projectile.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Towering Barricade—A large barrier that can be used for cover or to seal off dangerous areas for a short time.
- Rally Barricade—A small barrier that can be peeked over while aiming down sights and instantly reloads your equipped weapon when taking cover.
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Code of the Protector
- Defensive Strike—Killing an enemy with this melee attack creates an Overshield around you and nearby allies.
- Rallying Force—Melee kills restore health for you and nearby allies.
- Turn The Tide—Your Overshield from Defensive Strike lasts longer and increases melee damage and reload speed.
- Ward of Dawn—When Super energy is full, press and hold to create a shielding dome to protect you and your allies.
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Code of the Aggressor
- Shield Bash—After sprinting for a short time, use this melee ability to unleash a Shield Bash that disorients enemies.
- Superior Arsenal—Grenade kills recharge your Grenade energy.
- In The Trenches—Kills while surrounded by enemies reduce the cooldown of your Super.
- Second Shield—Gain an additional Shield Throw charge while Sentinel Shield is active.
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Code of the Commander
- Banner Shield--a modification to the Sentinel Shield super which replaces the standard block with a massive barrier which blocks incoming damage but allows allies to shoot through it. Shots fired through the shield receive a damage bonus.
- Tactical Strike--Melee ability which causes a void explosion, setting off nearby void detonators.
- Controlled Demolition--Void ability usage plants small void detonators onto enemy targets, which explode when shot at. Any subsequent void damage from these detonators will plant more detonators on enemies, chaining void explosions.
- Resupply--When void detonators explode near you or nearby allies, it recharges grenade energy and heals.
- Void-Based Fist Punch
- Void-Based Shoulder Charge
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)