|Political and military information|
- "Such courage and power—the greatest ever to grace these worlds. You bring all of us peace, we will light the final flare, Devil Red. They will all know what you've done."
- —The Speaker
Saint-14 was an Exo and one of the most famous Titans in the history of The Last City. He served as the first Titan Vanguard and was the right hand of the Speaker. After the exile of Osiris and Saint-14's crusades against the Fallen, Saint-14 disappeared on a mission to Mercury to prevent Osiris from disturbing the Vex.
Protecting the Last City
After the destruction of the Iron Lords, Saint-14 was one of several Guardians who attempted to keep order in the Last City as chaos threatened to reign. Under the guidance of the Speaker, he helped to established the Consensus and Vanguard, serving as the first Titan Vanguard. Alongside him was Tallulah Fairwind as the first Hunter Vanguard, while he recommended that his friend Osiris serve as the first Warlock Vanguard and Vanguard Commander.
He fought with Solkis, Kell of the House of Devils, whom he killed by caving in its head with his own. Saint-14 was the owner of the Helm of Saint-14. Saint-14 had theorized that the Darkness was an army of aliens that had been rejected by the Traveler; this was true at least for the Fallen. Saint-14 claimed to have foreseen the arrival of The Guardian, giving him the inspiration he needed to fight at Six Fronts and keep the City safe until their arrival. 
Searching for Osiris
Saint-14 would later attempt to track Osiris on Mercury, where his trail leads him to getting lost in the virtual expanse of the Infinite Forest. The Titan was faced with thousands of Vex in only to been dealt a fatal blow by an Axis Mind created to drain his Light. Saint-14's body was laid to rest in a tomb found in a future simulation.
- "You are the shield. The Ward allows you to bear the brunt of the impact, nothing more. You are the shield, and the light keeps you standing."
- "I have found that rarest treasure: a pragmatic Warlock."
- "A singer came to me, saying, 'You protect me, and I do nothing in return.' I told him to sing, and he understood."
Paean to Saint-14
- "He walked out into the demon light. But at the end he was brighter."
- "His Light cast no shadows."
- "Was there ever another Guardian so beloved by the people?"
- A Paean is a song of praise or thanksgiving. The Paean may be the song that Saint-14 mentions in one of his quotes.
List of appearances
- ^ Bungie (2017/12/5), Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Garden Progeny 1
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Item description: Arihant Type 2
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-19), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Darkness
- ^ Bungie (2017/12/5), Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Helm of Saint-14
- ^ Bungie (2015-5-19), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Osiris
- ^ YouTube - Destiny 2 | Inside Saint 14's Tomb (NEW)
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Item Description: Blood Maturity
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Item Description: Mark of the Beacon
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Item description: Helm of Saint-14
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Item description: Order of the Lost Saint
- ^ Bungie (2015-9-19), Destiny: The Taken King, Activision Blizzard, Item description: Saint-14's Ring