From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Time is broken on Mercury. I need help from our mutual friends."
- — Osiris speaking to Ikora Rey
The Sundial was a location on Mercury. It was also a six player activity in Season of Dawn.
The Sundial was created by Osiris after the destruction of Panoptes, Infinite Mind. It was constructed with The Drifter's help, to bring back the legendary titan Saint-14. After the experiment failed, Osiris had the Sundial hidden.
When the three Cabal Psion sisters Niruul, Ozletc and Tazaroc arrived on Mercury, they found a prototype of the Sundial hidden away. With the prototype found and the timeways unraveled by The Undying Mind's final destruction, they planned to manipulate history, where the Red Legion wins the Red War.
- Gallant Charge
- Line in the Sand
- Martyr's Retribution
- Patron of Lost Causes
- Steelfeather Repeater
- Saint's Invocation
List of appearances
- Destiny 2
- Season of Dawn (First appearance)
- ^ Bungie (2019/12/10), Destiny 2: Season of Dawn - Weblore: The Sundial