- "This might sting a little"
- — Weapon description
This might sting a little.
There was only darkness… until there was Light. Again. A third time.
I knew it. Knew I'd be back one day—only this time, I was something else. Something… not Human. Not by choice, of course. Those damn Hive. They weren't just tryin' to kill me. They were using me to get to my Light. To drain it from my soul. For their sick experiments.
But the idiots screwed up. They didn't just drain my Light. They took the whole lot. The entire thing. Soul and all. I'm still me. I'm just not the me I knew. The one with two arms and two legs. I'm something smaller now.
But honestly, it's no bother. The fire inside me… it came too. And it rages now more than ever before. The fools have no clue what they've done. No idea the price they'll pay.
I'll have my vengeance. In this life, not the next.
- Pyrotoxin Rounds - Fires high-powered explosive ammunition.
- Full Bore - Barrel optimized for distance.
- Greatly increases range
- Decreases stability
- Slightly decreases handling speed
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly ncreases range
- Rangefinder - Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers and Grenade Launchers.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases stability
- Slightly increases handling speed
- When Xenophage is being reloaded, the player can see a bright yellowish-orange crystal holding the Hive bug that contains Omar Agah's soul.
List of appearances