From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Three words. Carved by hand: Affinity. Altruism. Awareness."
- — Weapon description
Intrinsic Perk: Rocket Tracers - Landing multiple hits turns your next shot into a homing micro-rocket.
Column 1: Barrel - Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases range and stability.
- Slightly increases handling speed
Column 2: Magazine - High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly increases range
Column 3: Trait - Grenade Chaser - Landing multiple rockets loads a grenade. [Alternate Weapon Action] to switch into grenade launcher mode.
Column 4: Stock - Hand-Laid Stock - This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability
Catalyst: Nano-Entanglement - This weapons damage type is changed to Strand. Kills with the grenade launcher now spawn a Tangle.
//PROXIMITY==3; Exo MODEL (BRAY_special); POUKA (juvenile); UNKNOWN (!!EXTREME CAUTION!!PARACAUSAL)
UNKNOWN: -said we were going home. I don't wanna be on Ganymede. There's no one here.
EXO: That's the point, Tokki. No one dies if this goes gray goo on us.
EXO: This housing and frame replicate the scans I took. Not sure why it won't fire.
Tokki: If this doesn't work, may I have my pretty silver back? I like it better on me than in a gun.
EXO: Your accessory came from a gun. Someone in the outer system is using weaponized nanomachines. I haven't seen that.
Tokki: That shouldn't mean you can just take other people's thing.
EXO: I've seen EVERYTHING, Tokki.
EXO: Almost everything.
EXO: But I can't figure out from the scans how the original design propelled anything.
Tokki: Isn't why you kept that piece of the original barrel?
EXO: No. Someone spent some time etching that motto by hand. Seems respectful to keep it.
Tokki: I will never understand Guardians.
EXO: So, someone out there has a weapon I've never seen before, don't understand, and don't know how to defend against. The closest thing we've seen to this is SIVA, and these bugs are so far beyond that.
EXO: Get off that, Fish!
EXO: Dumb little critter. You'll blow yourself up. Go on.
Tokki: My silver is moving, Elsie.
//REGISTER EXO MODEL (BRAY_special)==ELSIE
Elsie: So if this is the barrel…
Elsie: …and this is the magnetic bottle. //CALIBRATING
Elsie: Pulling the trigger should section off a round, but then what actually fires—
Tokki: WHAT DID YOU DO?!
Elsie: I didn't change anything!
Elsie: The nanite colony must build each round with a… a solid-state impeller coil.
Tokki: That small? That's like… Golden Age tech!
Elsie: No. We never had anything like this.
- The weapon is automatically unlocked if you pre-order Destiny 2: Lightfall.
- The grenades fired from this weapon have no bounce and detonate on impact.
- The weapon may have been crafted by the Cassoid foundry given that the emblem you unlock after obtaining it has their logo.
- You can track how many shots are left until a micro-rocket is fired by looking at the continuously growing spike on the right side of the gun.
- The barrel of the gun is made out of nano machines, as shown whenever you are reloading, and the gun empties itself and then refills itself.
List of appearances