- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "We walk where our ancestors once walked."
- — Weapon description
- Ravenous Beast: This weapon stores power when dealing or receiving damage. Once full, hold reload to unleash the beast.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range, decreases handling speed, moderately controls recoil.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds: Rounds cause extra damage to combatants' shields and overpenetrate targets. Slightly increases range.
- Bottomless Appetite: Dealing continuous damage extends the duration of Ravenous Beast.
- Hand-Laid Stock: This weapon is optimized for recoil control. Increases stability.
The world is very big again.
It used to be small. I know because I was born inside its commwire-satellite-datawave skeleton.
But even before that, before the Traveler wove us into a tapestry of peculiar threads, this was a planet of big, big worlds.
Many of those worlds were lost in a collapse, but not the one you're thinking of. Before the great Collapse, there was another. A longer, slower, bitterer collapse.
Some things survive. Names upon rusted signs, phrases in impervious microfiche. As other Guardians save humans, I save words. I save stories.
That is my mission, here on the shores of the Hawkesbury Sea. I surface the survivors. The sweet-voiced koodelong. The swift gangurru. The sharp-fanged tarrabah.
It's a mission the Traveler started. After all, she surfaced me.
- This weapon looks very similar to Veist’s weaponry, leading some to believe it is a weapon made by its founder or lead designer before they started the company.
List of appearances