- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
Sturm is an exotic Hand Cannon in Destiny 2. It's main perks are geared around instantly reloading whatever secondary weapon is equipped after a kill, especially the legendary sidearm Drang, which does the same for Sturm. Therefore, Sturm is the first exotic weapon geared towards synergizing with another weapon.
These ancient ceremonial pistols can be dated back to the early Golden Age. A faded inscription reads "To Sigrun, from Victor."
"Please! You don't understand. I'm supposed to be on that ship." The guard smiled at Sigrun with gentle condescension. "That's not possible, ma'am." She understood why he would believe that; all of the colonists had entered cryo two weeks ago, but she could see the crew waving for pictures. They were awake! She could be awake, too. "I'm supposed to be on that ship," she insisted, leaning around the guard. There was still time. She could find whatever horrible cryo-coffin they'd loaded Victor into; she could kneel before it and beg him to forgive her. He wouldn't hear her but he wasn't gone yet— "I need you to take a step back, ma'am." "Captain Jacobson!" Sigrun darted past the guard. "I'm a colonist! You can't leave without me!"
This hand cannon is best used with the companion sidearm, Drang. When used together, Drang with refill the magazine of Sturm with each kill Drang gets, refilling Strum's magazine up to the max of 20. This can often be helpful when dealing with large mobs of enemies. With Update 1.2.0, Strum now gains an extra damage round for each Drang kill, making this weapon combo very effective against other players in The Crucible.
Symbiosis - Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Sturm.
- Accomplice: Kills with this weapon fill the magazine of the equipped Energy weapon from reserves.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. • Increases range • Decreases handling speed
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. • Greatly increases magazine size • Greatly decreases reload speed
- Storm and Stress: Kills with Drang reload this weapon and overflow 1 bonus damage round into the mag, up to 20.
- Combat Grip: This weapon's recoil direction is more vertical. • Greatly controls recoil
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)