From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The danger within is repulsive to us."
- — Weapon description
Delicate Tomb is an Exotic Arc Fusion Rifle introduced in Season of Plunder. During the season, the weapon was acquired by reaching rank 35 on the free track of the season pass, or rank 1 on the paid track. It can now be purchased at the Monument To Lost Lights, under the tab for Year 5, The Witch Queen.
- Traitor's Vessel: Fires a wide horizontal spread when shot from the hip. Final blows with this weapon have a chance to generate Ionic Traces. Powerful foes and opposing Guardians always generate Ionic Traces.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Liquid Coils: Slower-building charge for higher damage. Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Tempest Cascade: Collecting an Ionic Trace overcharges this weapon's next shot, jolting targets on hit.
- Short-Action Stock: This weapon is especially easy to grip. Greatly increases handling speed.
The catalyst, once completed, will grant an additional perk:
- Ionic Interment: Collecting an Ionic Trace partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
THE DANGER WITHIN IS REPULSIVE TO US.
They mistake the vessel for its contents. They confuse the pieces with the whole. They see their imprisonment as empowerment.
They are hostages of their flesh, unable to see without vision. Unable to hear without sound. Unable to slake their thirst for fear of drowning.
Their ignorance is their saving grace.
Yet one among them understands, in their limited fashion. They pour from one vessel to another. A welcome change. A new form. Another method of gifting death.
I am made finite. Personal. Bright and delicate to hide my true form. An intimacy.
They think me contained, but I am instead diffused, as vapor upon the wind.
Once again, I am becoming.
List of appearances