- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Can't outrun the sunrise."
- — Liu Feng
"Can't outrun the sunrise." - Liu Feng
She bowed her head, heat shimmering from her fist. A silent salute to the Hive closing around her, their eyes forming a glowing jade ring.
She was a Sunbreaker. A mercenary from days before the City. Not like the new Lights from the Tower. She was weary. But there was no rest out here, where the City Lights didn't reach. She and her allies were committed to their arduous, solitary task. But they could always use more numbers.
Sometimes, they left trinkets for the City. Meant as challenge and bribe at once-- we offer you this. Come find us.
She had forged the Warlock gauntlets herself. Ouros laughed in her face when she told her their name. She wasn't very good at names.
A gun. She would forge a gun, next. It would speak like her Hammer. And burn like fire. The ring of jade eyes closed on her. Liu Feng laughed, her arms open for a fiery embrace.
Sunshot is one of the first exotic weapons offered to players in Destiny 2, alongside Graviton Lance and Riskrunner. The gun has two perks built into the weapon, one that makes the weapon deal explosive damage from the rounds, and one that causes targets to explode upon death, chaining damage to other targets. If used on large groups of low-level enemies, this gun can take out many, if not all of them, with one bullet. the weapon Masterwork for Sunshot greatly increases the range and stability, making it even deadlier with precision hits.
Sunburn - This weapon fires explosive rounds and highlights targets that take damage from Sunshot.
Chambered Compensator - Stable barrel attachment.
- Increases stability
- Moderately controls recoil
- Slightly decreases handling speed
Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases range
Sun Blast - Targets killed with Sunshot explode in Solar Energy.
Textured Grip - The friction on this weapon's grip is particularly strong.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Slightly decreases stability
- Weapon Attack Mod - Equip this to a Kinetic or Exotic weapon to increase its Attack value.
- Red Dwarf - Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Sunshot.
- Quark Star - Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Sunshot.
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)