From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The first of many."
- — Weapon Description
Revision Zero is an Exotic Pulse Rifle introduced in Season of the Seraph. Its pattern can be obtained during the third week of seasonal story. The additional catalysts can be obtained from finding dead Exo frames in the Operation: Seraph's Shield Exotic Mission on Legendary difficulty and then completing it. As of Lightfall, the weapon and its catalysts are currently unobtainable.
Revision Zero is a versatile and customizable weapon in the vein of the Khvostov 7G-0X introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion for Destiny. It is the first Exotic weapon to have multiple catalysts, which can be swapped in and out along with other perks at the Relic. Additionally, it features two firing modes which can be changed on the fly:
- Häkke Light Burst Fire: A stable 4-round burst that functions like other Aggressive Frame Pulse Rifles.
- Häkke Heavy Burst Fire: A very rapid 2-round burst that is less stable, but with extended range making the weapon function more like a Scout Rifle. It should be noted that this mode halves the magazine capacity.
The Intrinsic Perk, Hunter's Trace, allows the weapon to store up to four high-damage rounds with comparable power to a Sniper Rifle, denoted by indicators on the weapon and a gauge on the HUD. Once activated, players should note that all rounds must be spent before switching back to normal mode or they will be discarded, and that enemy players in PVP modes will be able to see a glint to alert them that Hunter's Trace is active. Also of note is that if the 4-Timer Refit catalyst is being used, it can still trigger on Hunter's Trace hits, granting two extra shots.
Intrinsic Perk: Hunter's Trace, II, III, IV - This weapon fires special shield-piercing ammunition. Precision hits grant targeting data. Hold reload to swap to the alternate scope, loading high-damage rounds based on the amount of targeting data. Strong against Barrier Champions.
- Frenzy Refit - Each Rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed for a short time.
- Pressurized Refit - Improved stability and accuracy as the magazine gets lower.
- Outlaw Refit - Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- 4-Timer Refit - Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
Spectrochemical analysis inconclusive. Material is polyphasic. Prediction models fail to return reliable results during exposure to standard stress trials. Cannot recommend for practical application at this time.
Per Alton's request, we've buried Stevenson's analysis and the reports from K1. I've taken the liberty of authorizing material synthesis and informing our partners at HHI that we have the green light to begin testing.
Fabrication is moving slower than previously thought. Production hit a dead end trying to replicate the polyphasic properties of the artifact. Insight developed a new fabrication process utilizing a metamaterial we're calling synthweave that has us back on track.
Please bear in mind that per our contract any material innovations or developments brought about through experimentation or analysis of the artifact are BrayTech corporate property.
Cary, are you able to open comms to Titan? I've been trying to raise Zhang all day, and I'm getting a resolution error.
We can't make contact from here, either. We're dealing with a few fires on our end, might be RAS interference. I'll get back to you.
I just spoke to Stevenson, network outage seems widespread. I don't know what's going on. Have you heard anything? I can't contact the Mindlab facility on Mars, and the defense systems have come online on a SKYSHOCK protocol. Is Rasputin running a system test? Please advise.
- This is the first Exotic Weapon to have multiple Catalysts.
- This weapon shares a model with Veles-X, the ritual weapon for Season of the Seraph.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph (First appearance)