- "Nostalgia as a weapon of war. Style as a hallmark of victory."
- —Weapon Description
When fully upgraded, the perk SUROS Regime allows the bottom half of each magazine to deal bonus damage and has a chance to return health when dealing damage. In addition, the perk Focused Fire increases the weapon's damage at the cost of reducing its fire rate. It is a capable weapon in the Crucible and in lower level Strikes. It has low recoil, a magazine of 33 rounds, and does high damage per impact.
The Year Two version of the SUROS Regime retains the SUROS Regime and Focused Fire perks, but adds a new perk called Spinning Up that increases its fire rate the longer it is fired. Spinning Up and Focused Fire are interchangeable. The SUROS Regime's aesthetics have also been changed.
- Field Choke: More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Linear Compensator: More predictable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. More recoil.
- Smart Drift Control: Predictable and controllable recoil. Penalty to range.
- Spinning Up: The longer this weapon is fired, the faster it fires.
- Focused Fire: When zoomed, this weapon fires slower, but causes additional damage.
- SUROS Legacy: Bonus damage with bottom half of magazine. Chance to return health when dealing damage.
- Hammer Forged: Improved range and accuracy.
- Lightweight: When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- "It’s a sleek beast from a simpler time – a death dealer wrapped in nostalgia."
- —Jonathan Goff
- It was known as the "Arcus Regime" during development.
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances
- ^ The Guardian: how the makers of Halo plan to change the future of shooters
- ^ Planet Destiny: Vault Space Increased, Infusion, and Swords!
- ^ DestinyDB : SUROS Regime
- ^ Bungie: Destiny Drawing Board: Arcus Regime