From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "A precision auto rifle left behind by Toland, the Shattered. It asks so little, and it offers so much."
- — Weapon description
Shadow Price was a Legendary Auto Rifle. It could sometimes be purchased from Roni 55-30. In Destiny 2 it can be acquired from Nightfall strikes beginning in the Season of the Chosen.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Precision Frame This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Magazine Perks
- Tactical Mag: This weapon has multiple tactical improvements.
• Slightly increases stability • Increases reload speed • Slightly increases magazine size
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for higher capacity.
• Increases magazine size
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
• Greatly increases magazine size • Greatly decreases reload speed
- Accurized Rounds: This weapon can fire longer distances.
• Increases range
- Steady Rounds: This magazine is optimized for recoil control.
• Greatly increases stability • Slightly decreases range
- 1st Perk Slot
- Overflow: Picking up Special or Heavy ammo reloads this weapon to beyond normal capacity.
- Fourth Time's the Charm: Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
- Feeding Frenzy: Each rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed for a short time.
- Surplus: Increases handling, reload speed, and stability for each fully charged ability.
- Killing Wind: Final blows grant increased mobility, weapon range, and handling for a short duration.
- 2nd Perk Slot
- Swashbuckler: This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon.
- One for All: Hitting three separate targets increases damage for a moderate duration.
- Dragonfly: Precision kills create an elemental damage explosion.
- Disruption Break: Breaking an enemy's shield with this weapon makes them more vulnerable to Kinetic damage for a brief period.
[RECORDED VIA [REDACTED] SURVEILLANCE NET: TS-04, [REDACTED]]
HLS: Come, hatchlings. Hear the story of the Ether-blood Lightbearer. The one who wields Ethraaks's blades. She wandered a troubled Shore with vengeance in her heart, searching for the one who had wronged her: the devil-turned-spiderling, Dryksis. Food and Ether we shared. The House of Light once again found peace with a Guardian, yes?
HLS: We know of Dryksis. One who always thirsted for power, cursed machines, Dark flows of energy, it made no difference. This time, he sought power through Cabal; Legion-rumors of vile splinters from Europa filled his mind with temptations.
HLS: Cabal roamed the Shore, battering against one another in displays of might. Like the Kells of old, they fought for the claim to supremacy… to serve Caiatl of the dead-world fleet. Dryksis saw many Kells come and go. Dryksis understood fragile loyalties. Understood importance of strength seen. Dryksis offered Legion use of his ring for their challenges, and from Cabal blood, he drew profit.
HLS: I stood with Dryksis before the House of Light. This one saw him weave truthless words to collect promises. Contacts on Europa. Introductions. Shipments. Brought to Spider, entire ring would have died… many Eliksni lose. When the Ether-blood Lightbearer spoke Dryksis's name, we imagined another way forward. She did not wish harm on innocent Eliksni, only the Fallen fiend: Dryksis… and so this House granted shimmer-cloak to conceal, and passage to find her prey.
HLS: Old friends traded for information, access, codes. Dryksis oversaw new ring, made for Cabal battle-trials. Challengers from across the Reef fought to lead the Shore's Cabal. The Lightbearer withheld her rage and made her way beneath the stands. To the overlook, where Dryksis watched a champion preparing for challengers… in the ring below.
HLS: Trihn, the Lightbearer, drew blades of Ethraaks and burst into the overlook. To confront Dryksis, her heart full with vengeance, her mind set on war. But he was not alone. An emissary of the new empress had come to see the challenges. Receiving this emissary, Cabal Blood Guard. The Lightbearer charged Dryksis, and a savage battle ensued.
HLS: She was thrown from the overlook, into the ring of challengers… before a great Cabal Gladiator who spoke to her. The Lightbearer, unbeknownst to her, had issued a challenge by entering his ring. If she did not fight, all Cabal would descend upon her. Her victory must be earned with strength and blade alone. No other weapons. No other powers. A proving she accepted to again clear a path to her prey.
HLS: The Gladiator bellowed laughter at the small Awoken Lightbearer. Their blades met, and over many clashes her speed proved superior to the Cabal's might. The blades of Ethraaks are strong—sliced through Cabal armor, left blood and oil in their wake.
HLS: She had found victory, but as her Ghost tended to her wounds, Dryksis-coward fled to safety through transmat. Though, all was not lost. The Lightbearer's battle had drawn eyes of the emissary, who lavished praise on her for her prowess, and issued an invitation to speak with Cabal Empress herself. When the Lightbearer returns to us, the House of Light will be ready to assist her in hunting Dryksis again.
List of appearances
- Destiny (First appearance)
- Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen