From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
(Redirected from Scout Rifle)
- "Scout rifles are precision machines. From the correct position, the correct state of mind, dropping opponents is like clockwork."
- — Ikora Rey
A scout rifle is a class of primary weapons present in Destiny. Scout rifles are semi-automatic precision weapons that fire one round every time the trigger is pulled, considering the magazine is not spent.
- Acheron SR5
- Azreal AR3
- Jigoku SR3
- Mitternacht SR3
- Monitor S11
- Naraka SR4
- Singularity S.3
- Thanatos SR4
- Trax Callum I
- Trax Callum II-A
- Trax Mallus III
- Valka SR3
- Aries Nemesis X4
- The Calling
- Crusader I
- Crypt Dweller SR1
- Cryptic Dragon
- Deadshot Luna SR1
- Gheleon's Demise (obtained during Iron Banner event)
- Proxima Centauri II
- Badger CCL
- Another NITC
- Vision of Confluence (raid)
- Fang of Ir Yût (Crota's End raid loot)
- The Saterienne Rapier
- B-Line Trauma
- The Scholar (obtained during Trials of Osiris event)
- Hygiea Noblesse (Queen's Wrath)
- One/One Synesthete
- Zero Point LOTP
- NA3D1 Salvation State
- NL Shadow 701X
- High Road Soldier
- Fate of All Fools- One-of-a-kind slow-firing scout rifle gifted to a cancer patient by Bungie after his doctor recommended he play Destiny to keep his brain active. In Year 2 of Destiny the gun was made available to all players (on Playstation consoles) in the form of The Jade Rabbit. Both guns share the signature perk "Fate of All Fools" which grants bonus precision damage after chaining body shots.
- MIDA Multi-Tool
- Not Like the Others
- Last Extremity
- The Inward Lamp (Adept) (available from Trials of Osiris)
- Colovance's Duty (available from the Iron Banner)
- Lethe Noblesse (available from Prison of Elders)
- Hand of Judgment (available from Prison of Elders)
- Doom of Chelchis (King's Fall raid)
- Treads Upon Stars
- Hung Jury SR4
- Tuonela SR4
- Cocytus SR4
- SUROS DIS-43
- SUROS DIS-47
- Boolean Gemini- Mid-impact scout rifle that can be obtained only by reaching rank 3 with the Queen's Wrath faction and completing the quest "Lost and Found". The perks "One Way" and "Or Another" grant bonus agility on precision kills or bonus armor after non-precision kills respectively.
- The Jade Rabbit- High-impact scout rifle obtained from exotic engrams. Main perk deals bonus precision damage after repeated body shots. Available to all platforms as of October 2017.
- Tlaloc- Warlock-exclusive scout rifle that grants the gun bonus rate of fire, handling and stability as long as the wielder's super is charged.
- Touch of Malice- Fast-firing scout rifle only obtainable by completing both the quest "Hunger Pangs" and collecting at least 45 Calcified Fragments (fragments are character-bound, and are not shared between other accounts). The intrinsic perk "Touch of Malice" regenerates the final round of the magazine at the cost of the wielder's life force. The perk "Touch of Mercy" regenerates health after three rapid kills. There is also a hidden perk not shown in the talent tree, which is "Full Auto".
- Burning Eye (available from Trials of Osiris)
- The Distant Star (available from the Iron Banner)
- CHAOS DOGMA~ (Wrath of the Machine)
- Cryptic Dragon
- The Wounded
- Keystone 01
- Angel's Advocate
- The Hero Formula
- NL Shadow 701X
- Fang of Ir Yut (Adept) (Crota's End)
- Vision of Confluence (Adept) (Vault of Glass)
- Doom of Chelchis (Adept) (King's Fall)
- Call to Serve
- Nameless Midnight- Chance to drop from Legendary engrams and /or can be chosen as a reward during the campaign.
- Tone Patrol
- Frontier Justice
- Manannan SR4
- Eternal Blazon
- Does Not Compute - Crucible scout rifle
- The Dream - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from Future War Cult engrams.
- Pleiades Corrector - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from Future War Cult engrams.
- Haunted Earth - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from Dead Orbit engrams.
- Contingency Plan - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from Dead Orbit engrams.
- Conspirator- Chance to drop from the Leviathan raid or from clan engrams.
- Song of Justice VI - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from New Monarchy engrams.
- Good Counsel IX - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from New Monarchy engrams.
- The Guiding Sight - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- Frostmire's Hex - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- The End - Chance reward from Trials of the Nine or from clan engrams.
- Purpose - Chance reward from Trials of the Nine or from clan engrams.
- Garden Progeny 1 - Obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 1
- MIDA Multi-Tool- Scout Rifle with a deadly combination of the perks "Third Eye" and "High Caliber Rounds", making it a strong contender in the Crucible. It is given to a character after completing the world quest "Enhance!" in the European Dead Zone.
- Skyburner's Oath- Slow-firing full-auto scout rifle that deals bonus damage to Cabal and penetrates Phalanx shields, making them much easier to deal with. This weapon is designed to look like a Cabal slug rifle to convince the wielder that they are using enemy technology.
- The Jade Rabbit - Slow-firing, long-range, high-damage scout rifle.
- Polaris Lance - Slow-firing, long-range, high-damage scout rifle with explosive rounds. Can be obtained by completing the Nascent Dawn questline for Ana Bray.
List of appearances
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|