From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
- "Clear skies. Tall grass. Open space. Perfect shot."
- —Weapon description
- Selectable Perk:
- Random Option 1:
- QuickDraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- SureShot IS: Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- Red Dot-ORS: Accurized sight. For precise fire.
- Red Dot-OAS: Snapshot sight. Enhanced target acquisition.
- Focus Lens FLS2: Agile scope. Modest zoom. Light and snappy.
- Random Option 2:
- FastDraw IS: Standard sight. A lightweight design, good for recoil control.
- SteadyHand IS: Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- TrueSight IS: Flexible sight. Light, with good recoil control. Strong target acquisition.
- Red Dot-OES: Agile sight. For smooth engagement in close quarters.
- Red Dot-ORS1: Precision sight. Highest zoom in class. Enhanced range.
- Red Dot-ORES: Flexible sight. Enhances handling, range, and recoil control.
- Random Option 1:
- Random Perk:
- Partial Refund: Chance to return a portion of the magazine after an assist.
- Glass Half Full: The bottom half of each magazine causes additional damage.
- Rodeo: Reduces the severity of this weapon's recoil.
- Underdog: This weapon gains a boost to range and handling when health is low.
- Eye of the Storm: This weapon becomes more accurate as your health gets lower.
- Rescue Mag: Chance to refill this weapon's magazine when critically wounded.
- Danger Close: This weapon gains increased reload and handling when two or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Surrounded: This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Last Resort: This weapon handles and reloads faster when the wielder is the last living player of their Fireteam.
- Persistence: This weapon grows more accurate the longer it is fired.
- Spray and Play: Increases the reload speed of this weapon when its mag is empty.
- Battle Runner: Kills with this weapon grant a brief boost to the sprint's top speed.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range.
- Reactive Reload: Reloading this weapon after a kill grants a damage bonus for a short time.
- Grenadier: Kills with this weapon reduce the cooldown of your grenade.
- Counterbalance: This weapon has increased stability.
List of appearances