From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
- "Soggy conditions. Low visibility. Accuracy? Perfect."
- —Weapon description
- Selectable Perk:
- Random Option 1:
- Red Dot-ORA: Slightly improved optics, improved handling
- Red Dot-ORA2: Slightly improved optics, improved handling.
- MD-Reflex: Significantly improved handling.
- Reflex: Slightly improved optics, improved aim assist.
- Random Option 2:
- OEG: Slightly improved optics, improved handling.
- OEG Riflescope: Improved optics, improved range
- Random Option 1:
- Random Perk:
- Partial Refund: Chance to return a portion of the magazine after an assist.
- Glass Half Full: The bottom half of each magazine causes additional damage.
- Rodeo: Reduces the severity of this weapon's recoil.
- Underdog: This weapon gains a boost to range and handling when health is low.
- Eye of the Storm: This weapon becomes more accurate as your health gets lower.
- Rescue Mag: Chance to refill this weapon's magazine when critically wounded.
- Danger Close: This weapon gains increased reload and handling when two or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Surrounded: This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Last Resort: This weapon handles and reloads faster when the wielder is the last living player of their Fireteam.
- Persistence: This weapon grows more accurate the longer it is fired.
- Spray and Play: Increases the reload speed of this weapon when its mag is empty.
- Battle Runner: Kills with this weapon grant a brief boost to the sprint's top speed.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range.
- Reactive Reload: Reloading this weapon after a kill grants a damage bonus for a short time.
- Grenadier: Kills with this weapon reduce the cooldown of your grenade.
- Counterbalance: This weapon has increased stability.
List of appearances