- "Fight your way!"
- —Weapon Description 
The Boolean Gemini is a weapon designed by a think tank of Guardians and foundry representatives hoping to produce two guns in one. The result: Boolean Gemini maintains a flexible design that allows Guardians to toggle between distinct combat styles for maximum efficiency.
The Boolean Gemini's abilities are not particularly standout, but with its good base stats and easy acquisition, it makes a decent starter exotic weapon. 
The Boolean Gemini is unique, however, in that it's final perk is actually selectable: One Way increases Agility on precision kills, whereas Or Another increases armor on non-precision kills. One Way tends to work best on Titans as they naturally have a naturally high armor build, so boosting their agility on a precision kill will make it easier for them to either close the gap during an offensive push, or run for cover. Or Another works best with Hunters and Warlocks because of their low base armor, so getting it up on a non-precision kill will allow them to absorb much more damage. The Boolean Gemini is unique in that it is one of the only exotics with changeable exotic perks. 
- High Caliber Rounds: Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Accurized Ballistics: More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Smooth Ballistics: Increased recoil. Boost to range.
- Aggressive Ballistics: More predictable recoil. Enhanced impact. Shorter range and more recoil.
- Unflinching: It's easier to aim under fire using this weapon.
- Single Point Sling: Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
- Hammer Forged: Improved range and accuracy.
- Perfect Balance: This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- One Way: Bonus Agility on precision kills. Stacks up to three times.
- Or Another: Bonus Armor on non-precision kills. Stacks up to three times 
- Boolean Gemini, originally named "347 Vesta Dynasty", existed in some form within Destiny game files since the release of The Dark Below, and possibly earlier, but was not accessible. It was finally introduced as a playable weapon in The Taken King. 
List of appearances
- ^ Ishtar Collective Boolean Gemini
- ^ a b c Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard
- ^ Bungie (2015/9/15), Destiny: The Taken King Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Boolean Gemini
- ^ Destiny DB - Boolean Gemini
- ^ Bungie (2014/12/9), Destiny: The Dark Below Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard