From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "YOU, A CHAMPION OF WAR, STANDARD-BEARER OF VIOLENCE, LET YOUR MARCH BE ENDLESS."
- — Xivu Arath, God of War
The Wicked Implement is an Exotic Scout Rifle added in Season of the Deep. It can be acquired by first catching Exotic fish from each destination (Whispering Mothcarp in Savathûn's Throne World, Vexing Placoderm on Nessus, and Aeonian Alpha-Betta in the EDZ), then depositing them in the aquarium to retrieve three Broken Blades. These can be deposited in statues found in Deep Dives to begin the encounter that awards the Wicked Implement.
- Creeping Attrition: Rapidly landing precision hits causes targets to become slowed.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range and stability, slightly increases handling speed.
- Accurized Rounds: This weapon can fire longer distances. Increases range.
- Tithing Harvest: Precision final blows while Creeping Attrition is active create a Stasis shard that returns to you. Collecting Stasis shards refills the magazine.
- Fitted Stock: This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy. Increases stability, moderately controls recoil, slightly decreases handling speed.
The catalyst can be acquired after completing a higher tier run of Deep Dive, with a guaranteed drop at Tier 7. Upon upgrading, the weapon will gain the following perks:
- Hedopelagic Tribute: Collecting Stasis shards gradually overflows the magazine.
- Headstone: Precision final blows spawn a Stasis crystal at the victim's location.
YOU, A CHAMPION OF WAR, STANDARD-BEARER OF VIOLENCE, LET YOUR MARCH BE ENDLESS.
LET BRUTALITY BE THY WHETSTONE, WARMONGER OF THE SKY
WITH WICKED IMPLEMENT IN GRIP, SHARPEN LOVE IN CONQUEST
SET LOOSE THE CHILL OF DEATH, REAP WEAKNESS FROM THE WEAK
THROUGH YOUR VIOLENCE, HONE YOUR EDGE
ALL TITHES TO THE BLACK EDGE, ALL TITHES TO XIVU ARATH
RAISE HIGH MY BLEEDING BANNER
SING BATTLE, AND BECOME A GOD OF DEATH
ON THE HORIZON
FACE ME IN GLORY
List of appearances