Season of the Splicer
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Season of the Splicer|
May 11th, 2021
Aug 24th, 2021
|“||Deep within the Vex Network lies the power to extinguish Humanity once and for all.||”|
Season of the Splicer is the fourteenth season of Destiny 2 and the third seasonal content of Beyond Light, releasing on May 11th, 2021 and concluding on August 24, 2021. This season the Vanguard forms an unlikely alliance with Mithrax, Kell of Light and his House of Light to stop a Vex simulation from engulfing the Last City; to which Guardians must delve into the Vex Network and destroy the Vex mind responsible at its heart.
Story: An Endless Night
- "The Vex have plunged the Last City into an endless night, threatening the safety once found beneath the watchful presence of the Traveler. It is here, bathed in perpetual moonlight, that Ikora reveals the identity of an unlikely ally that may hold the keys to triumphing over this attack.The Vex have plunged the Last City into an endless night, threatening the safety once found beneath the watchful presence of the Traveler. It is here, bathed in perpetual moonlight, that Ikora reveals the identity of an unlikely ally that may hold the keys to triumphing over this attack."
Story: Allies Bound by Light
- "Mithrax, Kell of the House of Light, leads a small group of Eliksni who wish to be closer to the Traveler. As a Sacred Splicer, he possesses the knowledge needed to combat the Vex technology that ensnares the Last City. There is a bond of Light shared here… will it be enough?"
- "A new chamber overlooking the loading bay has been completed. It is here that the Vanguard will harness new Splicer tech and plan their response to the Vex incursion."
Activites: Way of the Splicer
- "6-Player Matchmade Activity: Override
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them."
- "Weekly Mission: Expunge
Each week, Guardians will uncover new vulnerabilities within the Vex Network and use Splicer Keys to infiltrate and collapse it from within."
Raid: Vault of Glass
- "The time lost Raid returns.
Stored away, deep in the Vault of Glass on Venus is Atheon, Time's Conflux. No one knows what this Vex is. Guardians must access the Vault, navigate the fractures in space and time, and terminate Atheon before it can become an unstoppable threat."
Tech: Armor Synthesis
- "Grow your collection among the stars and forge your look in the Last City.
Every journey and every Guardian is unique. Your armor should be too."
- "With the help of Ada-1, Guardians will recover Braytech secrets from Europa that allow the building of a device known as the Loom."
- "Once operational, Ada-1 will safeguard the Loom within the Tower, granting Guardians the ability to create Synthweave."
- "Synthweave unlocks the power to turn almost any piece of armor into a Universal Ornament."
- "Vex Mythoclast
A Vex instrument from some far corner of time and space. Its origins and purpose remain unknown. Perhaps it will reveal itself to you, in time..."
Over 30 new and reprised Legendary weapons to crash the Vex Network with. Find the perfect weapon, the perfect roll, and bring an end to this endless night."
- "Star-Eater Scales
Allows Hunters to feast upon Orbs of Power, charging their Super more quickly and making it more potent."
- "The Path of Burning Steps
Titan armor that converts Solar eliminations into increased weapon damage and makes them more difficult to lock down with Stasis."
- "Boots of the Assembler
Condenses a Warlock rifts' healing or empowering energy into projectiles that seek out their allies to bless them with noble benefits."
Gear: Season Pass
- "Gear, XP, rewards! Get the Season Pass and instantly unlock the new Exotic Stasis Sidearm. Also get XP boosts that speed up Seasonal ranks and reward track unlocks."
- "Exotic Stasis Sidearm
As a token of friendship, Mithrax bestows Guardians with Cryosthesia 77K, a Stasis-powered Sidearm with Liquid Cooling tech."
- "Splicer Gauntlet
Sacred Splicer tech that can be charged with Ether and used to hack the Vex Network, access Conflux Chests, and unlock Splicer upgrades."
- "Universal Ornaments
Unlock the new Season of the Splicer Universal Ornaments and augment the look of any piece of armor in your collection."
- May 11 – Intro missions, Armor Synthesis, The Endless Night Begins
- May 11 – New Stasis Aspects quests (Beyond Light required)
- May 11 – Override: Europa (Season Pass required)
- May 14 – Trials of Osiris begins
- May 18 – Iron Banner, Override: Moon
- May 22 – Vault of Glass
- May 25 – Weekly Pinnacle Mission, Override: Tangled Shore
- Jun 1 – Weekly Pinnacle Mission
- Jun 8 – Iron Banner, Weekly Pinnacle Mission
- Jun 15 – Vault of Glass Raid Challenges, Weekly Pinnacle Mission
- Jun 22 – Weekly Pinnacle Mission
- Jun 29 – Weekly Pinnacle Mission, Iron Banner
- Jul 6 – Solstice of Heroes, Vault of Glass Difficulty Options
- Aug 3 – Solstice of Heroes ends, Iron Banner
- Aug 10 – Epilogue
New Story mission
New Pinnacle missions
New six-player activity: Override
Vehicles, equipment, and technology
Weapons and armor
Weapons and Armour
Season of the Chosen
|Season of the Splicer||Succeeded by|
Season of the Lost