From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
Hack into Technology
- "The Splicers' role within a Fallen House is the equivalent to a mad scientist."
"Sure. Just didn't want to be the one who said it."
- — Shiro-4 and Ghost
Splicers are a secret collective in Fallen Houses, charged with the augmentation of other House members with cybernetics, body hacking, bio-engineering, unraveling technology, and enhancing the Eliksni species' evolution. All Fallen Houses possess Splicers, filled with their best scientists and engineers.
The most notable of these specialized groups are the Devil Splicers, a radical sect within the House of Devils devoted to the Golden Age technology, SIVA. They were responsible for the creation of the Plaguelands within the Cosmodrome.
House of Light
- Aksis, Archon Prime
- Vosik, the Archpriest
- Kovik, Splicer Priest
- Dresiks, Splicer Baron
- Kaviss, Splicer Captain
- Meksis, Siege Engineer
- Rahndel, the Perfected
List of appearances
- Bungie (2016/9/20), Destiny: Rise of Iron, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Ishtar Collective - Bad Blood
- Bungie (2016/9/20), Destiny: Rise of Iron, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard Destiny: Rise of Iron All Cutscenes (Game Movie) 1080p HD (17:19) - Splicer Scan
- Bungie (2015/5/19), Destiny: House of Wolves, Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, A Kell Rising
- Bungie (2016/20/9), Destiny: Rise of Iron Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: A Kell Rising
- "You are correct, my lady. I would not call our mission a success. Skolas managed to win over—well, a substantial number of Winter soldiers have taken up the Wolf banner. He calls himself Kell of Kells now."
- — Petra Venj