- "The truths about the Fallen chain-of-command are still making themselves known, but Vandals appear to hold a higher ranking than the Dregs, and deadlier weapons, too. They often have long range capability, but, lucky for us, their weapons take time to charge."
- — Bungie.net description.
Vandals are a class of Fallen warrior. They appear to be superior to Dregs, but subordinate to Captains. Their shock rifles have longer range than shock pistols used by Dregs, but take time to charge. They are occasionally armed with a shrapnel launcher, and at certain times, a wire rifle for long range shooting.
- "You could drown the City in the blood they've spilt."
- — Grimoire description.
Savage pirates, Vandals take pride in every world they pillage and every body they drop. Soldiers, brawlers, assassins, and scouts, Vandals serve many roles within a Fallen crew. And whether from distance or up close and personal, they are seasoned, efficient killers, with an arsenal of weaponry and tech to match their bloodlust.
- Yalsis, Devil Claw
- Kariks, Devil Claw
- Randal the Vandal
- Elder Vandal—Heroic Difficulty
- Kell's Guard—Major Vandal, appears in Scourge of Winter
- Noble Vandal—Epic Difficulty
- Salvage Boss
- Spider's Associate (inferred)
- Splicer Vandal
- Survey Boss
- Twisted Claw
- Queenbreaker Vandal
- Reaver Vandal—Major
- Wolf Vandal—House of Wolves Vandal
- Fallen Extractor
- Signal Engineer Vandal
- Pike Gang Enforcer
- Ransack Vandal
- Rearguard Commander
- Resilient Vandal
- Empyrean Vandal - Appears in quest Enhance!
- Unstable Vandal - Appears in quest Differential Diagnosis
A Vandal can usually overcome a Hive Acolyte, depending on opposing levels. They can withstand a Titan's uncharged punch once, even on the lowest level, but a punch to the head usually ends them. In Destiny 2, Vandals are able to quickly cross the battlefield when on all 6 limbs. This makes them difficult to shoot at.
List of appearances