- "The truths about the Fallen chain-of-command are still making themselves known, but Vandals appear to hold a higher ranking than the Dregs, and deadlier weapons, too. They often have long range capability, but, lucky for us, their weapons take time to charge."
- —Bungie.net description.
Vandals are a class of Fallen warrior. They appear to be superior to Dregs, but subordinate to Captains. Their shock rifles have longer range than shock pistols used by Dregs, but take time to charge. They occasionally armed with a shrapnel launcher, and at certain times, a wire rifle for long range shooting.
- "You could drown the City in the blood they've spilt."
- —Grimoire description.
Savage pirates, Vandals take pride in every world they pillage and every body they drop. Soldiers, brawlers, assassins, and scouts, Vandals serve many roles within a Fallen crew. And whether from distance or up close and personal, they are seasoned, efficient killers, with an arsenal of weaponry and tech to match their bloodlust.
- Elder Vandal—Heroic Difficulty
- Enhanced Vandal
- Kell's Guard—Major Vandal, appears in Scourge of Winter
- Noble Vandal—Epic Difficulty
- Perfected Vandal
- Stealth Vandal (invisible)
- Stealth Elite Vandal
- Wolf Stealth Vandal
- Salvage Boss
- Splicer Vandal
- Splicer Reaver Vandal
- Splicer Scout
- Survey Boss
- Twisted Claw
- Queenbreaker Vandal
- Reaver Vandal—Major
- Wolf Melee Vandal
- Wolf Vandal—House of Wolves Vandal
List of appearances
- ^ a b Bungie.net, The Fallen Vandal
- ^ Bungie (2014-6-12), Destiny: Alpha PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Vandal