The Pike is a single-occupant hovercraft-like vehicle used by the Fallen. The vehicle has a pair of small Arc guns on either side near the front capable of rapid-fire for a short time. Guardians can pilot the vehicle, although the driver will have to be dispatched first.
Pikes have the ability to boost and to barrel roll. This, in combination with their fast speed, make them a nimble and highly maneuverable weapon in a fight. Unlike Sparrows the boost will eventually wear out and take a moment to recharge.
- During the first part of The Dark Beyond story mission.
- Past the sealed door in Winter's Run strike.
- Rare chance of appearing in place of a Public Event in certain places such as Forgotten Shore, Anchor of Light, or The Cinders.
- Commonly featured in Combined Arms matches in the Crucible.
Three Guardians piloting Pikes.
List of appearances
- ^ Bungie: Mail Sack Break
- ^ Youtube: Destiny Guide - Vehicles : Pike | Destiny Gameplay | PS4 Xbox One
- ^ Destiny Tracker - Fallen Arsenal
- ^ IGN Bungie's Destiny: A Land of Hope and Dreams