Lightkin Suit (Warlock)
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Lightkin Suit (Warlock)|
Season of the Splicer Activities
- "It has been a long time since Eliksni looked up at the Great Machine with hope. It is an honor to live in this moment."
- — Mithrax
"There is nothing here, and I have no fear of nothing."
The Splicer saw herself in a hundred places at once, then chose her favorite.
- "I got no qualms with them shackin' up here, but you ask me, they're wild for lookin' up to that big ball in the sky again. Didn't end well the last time around. Fool me once and all that."
- — The Drifter
"I can see the Light. I can feel its heat."
The Splicer drew the shivering hatchlings close, and they stretched as though they sat before a hearth.
- "I once defended this city from the Fallen. As did many Lights no longer with us today. Now these walls shelter the House of Light. I could be bitter… but there's something poetic in that."
- — Lord Shaxx
"I contain the stars, the sky, the clouds above."
His Gauntlet sprang to life, and the sky moved through him.
- "With the arrival of the Pyramids, and now these Eliksni joining us in the Last City, I can't help but feel like we haven't ever truly understood the war we're fighting. But I believe we are learning quickly now."
- — Commander Zavala
"I can find peace in the silence."
They saw movement from within the ice and noticed the Splicer's eyes were following them.
- "My parents walked a hard road to get me to the Last City safely. They paid the price too. These Eliksni may be outsiders, but I see something familiar in 'em. Loss. Pain. Hope."
- — Amanda Holliday
// VANNET // CIVILIAN TERMINAL // ENCRYPTION ENABLED //
// TRANSMISSION ORIGIN: EUROPA //
// AUDIO CONVERSATION LOG—TRANSLATION MODULE ACTIVE //
// USER: @BOTZA-GUEST //
// USER: @EURFOB //
- Thank you for using VANNET ::
- Your conversation may be recorded ::
- Connecting you with your party // EUROPA1@JOVIANFOB ::
@EURFOB: Misraakskel knows what time it is on Europa, yes?
@BOTZA-GUEST: My apologies, Variks.
@EURFOB: No apologies. Own choices, yes? Do better.
@EURFOB: What is Misraakskel seeking?
@EURFOB: [insect-like chattering]
@EURFOB: Trust is earned, yes?
@BOTZA-GUEST: This is different. Blunt. Cold.
@BOTZA-GUEST: She does not wish to give trust. There is no transaction. Just… anger.
@EURFOB: Variks knows this. Variks also remembers Misraakskel as a soft-shelled hatchling, always mewling. Always wishing to make friends, even with the older Dregs who would push him over.
@EURFOB: Misraakskel, always trying.
@BOTZA-GUEST: Is peace not worth trying for?
@EURFOB: With those who accept peace in their hearts? Yes.
@EURFOB: Some only know war. Only want war.
@EURFOB: Not all battles can be won with words.
@BOTZA-GUEST: Then, what? I cannot strike at her. It would confirm all of the Humans' worst fears.
@EURFOB: This is where Misraakskel and Variks differ. But perhaps… also where we are similar.
@EURFOB: Do you trust any of the Humans?
@BOTZA-GUEST: Yes. Some.
@EURFOB: With your life?
@EURFOB: There is Misraakskel's perspective.
@BOTZA-GUEST: Thank you, Variks.
@EURFOB: Do not thank Variks yet. The day is long, but the night is longer.