Vision of Confluence
- "What you have seen will mark you forever."
- — Weapon Description
Vision of Confluence is a Legendary Year 1 Scout Rifle that deals Solar damage and is rewarded from Atheon, Time's Conflux in the Vault of Glass Raid. In Year 3 the weapon returned to the loot pool with both a Legendary and Exotic variant. The exotic version deals Solar damage and can be awarded after completing the challenge mode to any encounter in the 390 Light Vault of Glass. The Legendary variant deals kinetic damage and drops after completing any encounter in Vault of Glass, even if a challenge is not completed.
- Oracle Disruptor- This weapon deals bonus damage to Oracles in the Vault of Glass.
- Full Auto- This weapon can be fired in full auto mode.
- Zen Moment- Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability
- Red Dot OES- Agile sight. For smooth engagement in close quarters.
- SureShot IS- Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- Ranged Lense RLS3- Mid-range scope. Good effective range and recoil control. Heavy and slow.
- Field Scout- Increased ammo carry capacity.
- Perfect Balance- This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Single Point Sling- Switch weapons faster. Move quicker while aiming.
A fan favorite Scout Rifle in Year 1 is back at relevant Light levels. This rifle is in the same archetype as the beloved Hung Jury SR4, and is capable of keeping up with some of the best weapons in Destiny. With the combination of Full-Auto, Zen Moment and Perfect Balance, this weapon can consistently hit headshots and be lethal at any range. Outside of effective range, the Vision can still do 35 damage to the body and kill from very far away. While not as fast as the MIDA Multi-Tool, it can still be just as dangerous to encounter in PvP as it is in PvE.