- "The Sidearms class is made up of lightweight pistols designed for ease of handling and quick-firing. Its antiquated triggering system and engineering make it rare within City limits. As it's long been a staple of the Awoken Royal Guard, perhaps this newly forged alliance between the Reef and the City will see the Sidearm become commonplace within Guardian arsenals."
- —Grimoire Description
Sidearms are a class of special weapon introduced into Destiny in the House of Wolves expansion, and available to use in Destiny 2. Unlike Hand Cannons, they have low impact but high rate of fire and reload rate, making them excellent backup weapons.
- Vestian Dynasty (Available from completing the House of Wolves storyline and opening the big chest after completing the Prison of Elders)
- Dreg's Promise (Available from completing Challenge of The Elders)
- Ironwreath-D (available from the Iron Banner)
- JabberHäkke-D (Available from Vanguard packages)
- Havoc Pigeon (Available from Crucible packages)
- Conviction II (commissioned for New Monarchy)
- Queen's Choice (available from Prison of Elders)
- Crow's Eye (available from Prison of Elders)
- Anton's Rule (Available from Crucible packages)
- Impeacher V (Available from New Monarchy packages)
- Teacup Tempest (Available from Vanguard packages)
- The Wormwood (Available from Future War Cult packages)
- Trespasser (Available from Exotic special weapon engrams)
- ZEAL VECTOR~ (Available from Wrath of the Machine on Heroic)
- The Binding Blaze (Available from the Iron Banner)
- Minimum Distance
- Vertical Orbit QSM
- A Swift Verdict - Chance reward from Trials of the Nine or from Clan engrams.
- The Fool's Remedy - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- Traveler's Judgment 5 - Obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 5
- Drang - Quest reward
- The Last Chance
- Last Hope
- The Rattler
- Eleventh Hour
- Dead Man Walking
- Swift Solstice
- Peace by Consensus - Obtainable if pledged to each faction.
List of appearances
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|