Peace by Consensus
|Peace by Consensus|
- "The Consensus is bigger than the Speaker. Bigger than any of us. It will survive, because it has to."
- — Commander Zavala, acting head of the Consensus
Consensus Meeting 3230.01
Zavala: "I call this meeting of the Consensus to order."
New Monarchy: "Only the Speaker can call us to order."
Cayde-6: "Oh, really? Well, guess we can't have meetings anymore. If you'll excuse me—"
Ikora Rey: "Sit down, Cayde. We're having this discussion, bylaws be damned."
FWC: "What do the bylaws say about choosing a new Speaker?"
IR: "Then we'll write new ones."
DO: "Knowing us, that's going to take time. A lot of time."
Z: "In the meanwhile, we will have to move forward without a Speaker."
NM: "Who will take his place? You?"
Z: "None of us will take the Speaker's place. And all of us will. We must find our own consensus now."
- Precision Frame: This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Shortspec SAS: Balanced Sidearm sight / Slightly increases stability / Slightly increases handling speed / Slightly increases range.
- QuickDot SAS: Agile Sidearm sight / Greatly increases handling speed / Slightly increases stability.
- FarPoint SAS: Pinpoint Sidearm sight / Greatly increases range / Decreases stability / Decreases handling speed.
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for higher capacity / Increases magazine size.
- Drop Mag: Magazine drops on reload, wasting ammunition but greatly increasing reload speed.
- Hip-Fire Grip: Ergonomic grips that increase accuracy and stability when firing from the hip.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .