Harrowed Defiance of Yasmin
- "Shields up! Protect the Queen! Brace for impact! Save the Queen—."
- — Paladin Yasmin Eld
The Harrowed Defiance of Yasmin is a sniper rifle obtained by killing the Warpriest in King's Fall on hard mode. This weapon is just a re-skin of Defiance of Yasmin with a dark shade, making it look more cool. This sniper rifle has a very unique scope that grants lots of social awareness. This weapon also has a unique firing sound, great impact, a slow reload, and a decent rate of fire for a sniper rifle.
Column 1: Will of Light—this weapon grants bonus damage against Taken enemies.
Column 2: (able to select either one of these perks)
- Linear Compensator—more predictable recoil, slight boosts to range and impact, more recoil.
- Accursed Ballistics—more range and impact, increased recoil. Field Choke—more range and impact, increased recoil
Column 3: Cocoon—when stowed for a short time, this weapon is automatically reloaded from your reserves.
Column 4: (able to select either one of these perks)
- Hand Loaded—this weapon is effective at an extended range.
- Lightweight—when held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- Injection Mold—increased Stability, Faster Handling Reduced Range
Column 5: (when obtained, there is a random chance the gun will any one of these)
- Perfectionist—magazine is refunded if all shots fired are precision kills.
- Firefly—precision kills with this weapon cause the target to explode.
- Life Support—kills with this weapon while critically wounded have a chance to start regenerating health.
- Hot Swap—readying this weapon grants a brief period of bonus accuracy.