From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Manufactured with foamed spinmetal, the FR3's lightweight build makes it popular in rough terrain."
- — Weapon description
- Random Perk:
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range.
- Hip Fire: This weapon has bonus accuracy while firing from the hip.
- Reactive Reload: Reloading this weapon after a kill grants a damage bonus for a short time.
- Crowd Control: Kills with this weapon grant bonus damage for a short time.
- Life Support: Recovering from near death grants additional ammo and briefly increases reload speed.
- Cascade: Melee kills automatically reload a portion of this weapon's magazine.
- Surplus: Expect to find more ammo for this weapon. Increases carried ammo capacity.
- Performance Bonus: Kills with this weapon have the chance to grant bonus reserve ammo.
- Metal Detector: Expect to find more ammo for this weapon.
- Take a Knee: Crouching grants improved accuracy and stability, as well as reduced aim time and flinch-under-fire.
- Unflinching: It's easier to aim under fire using this weapon.
- Spray and Play: Increases the reload speed of this weapon when its mag is empty.
- Grenadier: Kills with this weapon reduce the cooldown of your grenade.
- Last Resort: This weapon handles and reloads faster when the wielder is the last living player of their Fireteam.
- Random Selectable Perk:
- Option 1:
- SureShot IS: Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- Red Dot-ORS: Accurized sight. For precise fire.
- Red Dot-OAS: Snapshot sight. Enhanced target acquisition.
- Red Dot-ORES: Flexible sight. Enhances handling, range, and recoil control.
- Option 2:
- FastDraw IS: Standard sight. A lightweight design, good for recoil control.
- SteadyHand IS: Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- QuickDraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- TrueSight IS: Flexible sight. Light, with good recoil control. Strong target acquisition.
- Red Dot-OES: Agile sight. For smooth engagement in close quarters.
- Red Dot-ORS1: Precision sight. Enhanced range.
- Option 1:
List of appearances
- Destiny (First appearance)