From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Year 3 is a term used for things pertaining to the third year since the release of Destiny. Subjects and items listed below are things that were introduced in Year 3.
- Plaguelands—the Plaguelands were first introduced and is only accessible with the Rise of Iron expansion
- Iron Temple—the Iron Temple is only accessible after completing King of the Mountain and requires the Rise of Iron expansion
Races & Enemy Class
- Devil Splicers—first introduced in Rise of Iron
Vendors & Their Locations
- Saladin Forge—Originally the Vendor and Handler for the Iron Banner event in the Traveler's Walk he is now located in the Iron Temple and sells Year 3 Rise of Iron equipment.
- Shiro-4—First introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion. He is located in the Iron Temple Courtyard.
- Tyra Karn—First introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion. She is located in the Iron Temple.
- Lady Efrideet—First introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion.She is located across the bridge from the Iron Temple and is the current handler of the Iron Banner event.
- Gabi 55-30—First introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion. She is located at the Iron Temple.
- Micha 99-40—First introduced in the Rise of Iron expansion. She is located at the Iron Temple
Items & Currencies
- Artifacts revamped
- Eight new artifacts associated with the Iron Lords
- Customization option known as Ornaments
- Improved Year 1 Exotic Weapons
- New Exotic Weapons
- New Armor
- Archon's Forge—a player-initiated in the Plaguelands in which up to three difficulties can be utilized
- New Strike—Wretched Eye
- New Raid—Wrath of the Machine
- Five new Story missions
- Four new Quests
- New Maximum Light Increase—385 Light (400 w/ Hard Mode Raid)